Another convert!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
Finally!! The wife has joined to fold of Vapors full-time!

Was a painful journey for her because she just couldn't bring herself to let go of the analogs to begin with... Started vaping the same day I did this past January and did really well initially, but then back-slid hard after the first couple of weeks... Didn't seem how much I encouraged her to give analogs up entirely she just couldn't quite do it... Had to have that 'stinky' after first thing on waking up, after meals, etc... Even the birth of our 1st grandchild wasn't enough to prod her into quitting analogs...

Finally, though, the pressure from everyone (myself and our son and daughter-in-law) else in the family who had successfully made the transition via vaping, her Doctor, and our friends sunk in and it's now been 3 weeks since she's had a cigarette... Yay!!!

She admits she's feeling better overall, even though she's now got a mild case of 'vaper's tongue', and has no desire to have another cigarette!!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
What a wonderful endeavor to share!
thumbsup.gif

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
i converted another one as well this week ^^... he had a normal Ego setup with a CE4 and the classic redbull(that doesn't quite do it) flavor
he tried my KTS+ with a subohm coil and my DIY chocolate banana juice, the very same night he wanted to buy 60ml's of it with 20mg... now a week later he made the transition to vaping and he do NOT want to have another stinker... a mod maybe but until now i just gotta order him a 1300mah ego, and maybe a protank mini... or maybe a mod and a really good tank...
he's hooked already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread