Another Free RDA Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

somewhere21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Keene, NH
WINNER PICKED ALREADY. Hopefully I do not need approval for this. I won an ERA bottom fed atomizer in the newbie contest. After 2.5 years of vaping and many tries of different delivery, I still go back to my cartos and Dekang DK-Blend (used to be DK-TAB). SO, if you want to give rebuildables a try, or just want another one, leave a short comment below. I will randomly pick someone. This atomizer is used, and I will throw in a bunch of wick and 32g and 30g Kanthal A1. If you have large amounts of disposable income, please note that in your comment, so I can leave you out!
Thanks, Jason

Last edited:

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
Very nice gesture indeed! The generosity and thoughtfulness of this group never ceases to amaze me. I do not need one myself as I have several already. However if no one else comes forth, I have converted a nice young man at work to a REO and I am teaching him rebuildable 101. I gave him an A7, as that was my last spare RBA but I think he would do much better with the ERA.

I would rather see this go to one of our family members here but he is a good kid so keep him in mind as a last resort. ;)

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I've been holding off on buying the ERA clone (>$10 Phoenix v4) because of being out of work with no income. Wouldn't be able to explain to the beautiful wife. Although I'm not a REO owner, I do frequent y'alls' area, as I built my own bottomfeeder w DNA12 (VW). I hate to be opportunistic, but I'd be much obliged to accept your offer. I've been building coils and homemade RCA jack atties, and I currently use the A7, but this thing is so dang tall! I'll be sure to pass the A7 along to someone else if you decide to send this awesome gesture my way, and if it works out to be a better performer than the A7. If I don't care for it, tho, I'll be sure to continue this atty's journey through REOville. You have my word. Thank you for the opportunity and the offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread