Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
306 1.8 ohm Atomizer with Colored Drip Tip

About a month ago I picked up some DK-Tab from madvapes and noticed they had 306's + drip tip for 6.99... 7 bucks for a 1.8 ohm 306 seemed like a good price so I went ahead and picked one up. It was worth every penny.

Pros:

Well its a 1.8ohm 306, a pretty darn good vaping experience at 3.7 volts (on my madvapes box mod or my GGTB). It's not a huge improvement over a 2.0 ohm 306 but its just as good. The drip tip comes already on the atty and its TIGHT, in fact I am not even sure it can be taken off. I pried and pulled but when it got to the point where I was worried about hurting my mods I stopped. This is not a bad thing in my opinion, even though I have a drip tip almost identical to the one on this atty I have learned that not all 306's are created equal and some fit looser than other...having one already installed on it means no worries about leaking from loose drip tip syndrome, in fact its only ever leaked once when I went crazy with it just to make it leak. Semi-clear drip tips of course means you know when its full because you can see the juice pooling up around the atty.

The life span is going on day 20 and still going strong, at this price ..and as much as I vape...that's as good as can be expected every extra day is just a bonus. I am digging the 6.99 price point.

Cons-

The drip tip is on tight, possibly permanently...don't expect to get this sucker off and use your own swirly glass ultra drip tip on it.

Overall:
If you use 306's...Cisco's or Boge or what not and want to try out another brand MY experience with this one is that it is at least worth the price of admission, and maybe a better deal that some others out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread