Another Fun Contest for My Vapor4Life Crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, vaping fam! :vapor::vapor::vapor:

You guys blew my mind with your enthusiasm in our last contest. I really enjoyed seeing all the vape love, and pics, and stories. I actually feel like I know you all now. I hope that's not creepy. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

If there's one thing I love more than vaping (or guacamole) it's contests.

So, I'm gonna throw one at you (a contest. Not a guacamole).

***HERE'S HOW TO PLAY***
1. POST PICs of your pet (if you don't have a pet, post a pic of your favorite item you own)
2. TELL US A LITTLE about why you LOVE your four-legged friend or favorite item
3. TAG SOME FRIENDS to get them to like your pic or post one their own.

YOU CAN POST AS MANY PICS AS YA WANT!

THE 10 PICS THAT GET THE MOST LIKES AND COMMENTS WIN THEIR VERY OWN CHOICE
OF ULTIMO E-JUICE. :lol:
I've really been digging these flavors a lot. Here are my rankings and commentary for each. Unfortunately we don't have guacamole e-juice

1. Snow Ball: Whoo-whee. The mint is strong with this one. It's like making out with a snowman. In a good way. :):):):)
2. Custard's Last Stand: like a scoop of creamy custard, this flavor gives you a very sweet mouthful of vanilla. A lot of people love this one, but I'm not big on vanilla flavors. :):):)
3. Fistful of Fruit: My fave. Hands down Apple and Strawberry duke it out with Kiwi in a battle of the exotic fruit. :):):):):)
4. Chicago Classic Smoke: a strong tobacco flavor with tasty smidgens of chocolate and mint. Now that I've been vaping for a while, I usually don't go for tobacco flavors, but I like this one. :):):)
5. Arctic Tobacco: I used to smoke menthol cigs before vaping saved me. This takes me back to when I was 19. Minus the fishnet and pleather pants. I like the mint in it better than the tobaccco, though. :):):)
6. Candy Crash: imagine a handful of chewy fruit candy. then multiply that times 10000. I'm diabetic, so this is a good way for me to cheat. :):):):)
7. Barista's Blend: Strong coffee flavor with a little bit of a buttery taste. Coffee flavors aren't my thing, so I wasn't really into this barista, but if you like coffee flaves, you might dig it. :):)
8. Berry Berry Good to Me: the name says it all. There are a lot of berry flavors bursting in your mouth when you vape this one. And the aftertaste is nice 'n sweet. :):):):)
9. Rough Rider Red: I also used to smoke RYO cigs. This is good if you like tobacco, tobacco, tobacco. Did I mention tobacco? I prefer fruit flavors, but this gives you a strong throat hit of tobacco that actually tastes like a cigarette. :):):)
10. Forbidden Frozen Apple: I'm vaping this right now. The apple tingles your tongue with a sour bite like a sassy lover (am I allowed to say that). And the mint softens things up. :):):):):)

Give some a try and let me know what you think. We're doing 2 bottles for $20 or 4 bottles for $50 with promo code: ECFULTIMO
READY, SET, VAPE-ON!

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
This is Joey (full name is Josephine but nobody calls her that) right after she was shaved. She has super fine hair that gets knotted easily but it's cold here (yay Canada) so we made her a shirt. She's a grumpy girl that will always tell you when she's hungry or thirsty. A princess that only drinks out of the tap. A snugglebutt that will stay by your side all night.
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Rob Bacon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2015
Spokane, Washington
b4db345bbd15ad8eee0cf04b5be0301f.jpg

I would like you to meet Abagail, Abbey Dabbey Princess Head for short, she was my baby girl. She used to either sit on the end of our bed and bark when it was bedtime, or she would drag MY pillow into living room and lay down on it to get her point across. She was the BEST friend I have ever had and we were inseparable. We lost her 10 yrs ago to cancer. I still tear up every time i think about her (like right now).

Thanks @LadyVapentine

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Rob Bacon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2015
Spokane, Washington

You guys blew my mind with your enthusiasm in our last contest. I really enjoyed seeing all the vape love, and pics, and stories. I actually feel like I know you all now. I hope that's not creepy. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

***HERE'S HOW TO PLAY***
1. POST PICs of your pet (if you don't have a pet, post a pic of your favorite item you own)

OF ULTIMO E-JUICE.[emoji38]
I've really been digging these flavors a lot. Here are my rankings and commentary for each. Unfortunately we don't have guacamole e-juice

1. Snow Ball: Whoo-whee. The mint is strong with this one. It's like making out with a snowman. In a good way. :):):):)
2. Custard's Last Stand: like a scoop of creamy custard, this flavor gives you a very sweet mouthful of vanilla. A lot of people love this one, but I'm not big on vanilla flavors. :):):)
3. Fistful of Fruit: My fave. Hands down Apple and Strawberry duke it out with Kiwi in a battle of the exotic fruit. :):):):):)
4. Chicago Classic Smoke: a strong tobacco flavor with tasty smidgens of chocolate and mint. Now that I've been vaping for a while, I usually don't go for tobacco flavors, but I like this one. :):):)
5. Arctic Tobacco: I used to smoke menthol cigs before vaping saved me. This takes me back to when I was 19. Minus the fishnet and pleather pants. I like the mint in it better than the tobaccco, though. :):):)
6. Candy Crash: imagine a handful of chewy fruit candy. then multiply that times 10000. I'm diabetic, so this is a good way for me to cheat. :):):):)
7. Barista's Blend: Strong coffee flavor with a little bit of a buttery taste. Coffee flavors aren't my thing, so I wasn't really into this barista, but if you like coffee flaves, you might dig it. :):)
8. Berry Berry Good to Me: the name says it all. There are a lot of berry flavors bursting in your mouth when you vape this one. And the aftertaste is nice 'n sweet. :):):):)
9. Rough Rider Red: I also used to smoke RYO cigs. This is good if you like tobacco, tobacco, tobacco. Did I mention tobacco? I prefer fruit flavors, but this gives you a strong throat hit of tobacco that actually tastes like a cigarette. :):):)
10. Forbidden Frozen Apple: I'm vaping this right now. The apple tingles your tongue with a sour bite like a sassy lover (am I allowed to say that). And the mint softens things up. :):):):):)

Give some a try and let me know what you think. We're doing 2 bottles for $20 or 4 bottles for $50 with promo code: ECFULTIMO
READY, SET, VAPE-ON!
@greasegizzard, @Ding, @lilblue1, @Reddhott, @whodad2112, hell come on @everbody!!!!

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

***HERE'S HOW TO PLAY***

OF ULTIMO E-JUICE. :lol:

READY, SET, VAPE-ON!

@redrebel821 @Lannie @USMCotaku @wvducklady @Kprthevapr @jseah @Seleya @cooladdict come on doowwwwnn!

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
This is Chewie. He's part chocolate lab and part German shepherd. We got him from a stray litter at a local deer camp. He's a few months old now, so still growing hopefully.
fe250e83697e8c6662d9263e3b5b67c5.jpg

And this is Prissy. She's a pekingese.
550fe853c7b2ea3fd9db41f6d332a97d.jpg

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5

Rob Bacon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2015
Spokane, Washington
This is Chewie. He's part chocolate lab and part German shepherd. We got him from a stray litter at a local deer camp. He's a few months old now, so still growing hopefully.

He's just a big sweetie!! Chocolate Labs are my 2nd favorite companions next to English Springer Spaniels.

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I love this!!! Any chance to show off the furkids. :D

This is Homer B. He may not look like it right now, but he usually B in trouble.
upside homer.PNG

And this is my little Lhattie. I love her. :)
LhaLha.PNG

And last but definitely not least, my grandpuppy, Bella!

bella and me.PNG

These are the canine furkids in my life. Never a dull moment! :)

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
This is Joey (full name is Josephine but nobody calls her that) right after she was shaved. She has super fine hair that gets knotted easily but it's cold here (yay Canada) so we made her a shirt. She's a grumpy girl that will always tell you when she's hungry or thirsty. A princess that only drinks out of the tap. A snugglebutt that will stay by your side all night.
I LOVE her. Does she mind the shirt? I try to put Magatha Christie (maggie for short) in shirts, but she's not a fan!

And this is Prissy. She's a pekingese.
550fe853c7b2ea3fd9db41f6d332a97d.jpg

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5
I fainted when I looked at these pictures because they are so gosh darn adorable.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I love this!!! Any chance to show off the furkids. :D

This is Homer B. He may not look like it right now, but he usually B in trouble.
View attachment 545480

And this is my little Lhattie. I love her. :)
View attachment 545481

And last but definitely not least, my grandpuppy, Bella!

View attachment 545482

These are the canine furkids in my life. Never a dull moment! :)
I LOVE THEM ALL! Is Homer B a pit? I had a pit that used to sleep like that and I always thought it was so hilarious. Bella is oh, so tiny! Does she get along with the others when they're together?

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I lost my little blue parakeet last year.........his passing was hard on me.............
My little Baby Blue...............
ltGd7onXCqM6uMcisTYEBY6YWrFXygV8ieVsna3oty7fDrQ2WyD1MMzZ1PJORj9Y1Mzu0DV156sEV_bx3serzCpfsPhpzgr2xYW7lcSLOeuY3lXXX6mpfkZ5Xbf-QvtJL2iP37qx2AxmFqzLHcrYVDak03hKt_C4vDw4mBhVGIe8dcresCSF8RUnXI5XwTSwkJi-qmy5Ys5WJZpM3eXog57vGmtJ3OKkbRV03is16fmeYt62uMlRdNsaz2c7BK-B1j17UuNrvDu2PuYyOqIdtwuR0XRUqEVPq3YeNT1q_AVLXwe4UIyVTi0coTm1PJUbVgPWphey_FkYDE0Xw66I948OCSADv4XtIO2BTbJYhkwuzSl-7BdFPB9dsLwp2ZiL_bxRAZL4E3hSp2sIv9xUTJQOLR0g-MEuE7oy5VyDaxeoKkpvsije757XyIgcpj-Me-5J5J36BhSZ-bSoF1XdeDjFYUFBOwzJi0HEVdLYfZYZlcDfKrBI5Y6nnGegwAZHwRgS54xesehyHA-7A_FuOx01iDR6oFizFOOZ8Y0sRY_w47WoDyqM4yRF282h-WnIXu9_=w246-h216-no

I posted in the contest thread so lets get some more people in here...........
PIF to the next post..........

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
I LOVE her. Does she mind the shirt? I try to put Magatha Christie (maggie for short) in shirts, but she's not a fan!

I fainted when I looked at these pictures because they are so gosh darn adorable.

She surprisingly doesn't mind the shirt. I think she likes the warmth from it. She's the cat that lays on my laundry when I'm trying to fold it :)
This guy on the other hand.....
Remmy (Remmy Bum, Bummers, Bummala, Remilia... Why do cats end up with so many names?) had a wound from a fight so we had to put a shirt on him to keep him from licking. (We had a cone on stand by hehe)
He hated the shirt and would always be out of it by the time we got up in the morning to change the dressing. He's a regular Houdini, no harness can hold him.

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
I lost my little blue parakeet last year.........his passing was hard on me.............
My little Baby Blue...............
ltGd7onXCqM6uMcisTYEBY6YWrFXygV8ieVsna3oty7fDrQ2WyD1MMzZ1PJORj9Y1Mzu0DV156sEV_bx3serzCpfsPhpzgr2xYW7lcSLOeuY3lXXX6mpfkZ5Xbf-QvtJL2iP37qx2AxmFqzLHcrYVDak03hKt_C4vDw4mBhVGIe8dcresCSF8RUnXI5XwTSwkJi-qmy5Ys5WJZpM3eXog57vGmtJ3OKkbRV03is16fmeYt62uMlRdNsaz2c7BK-B1j17UuNrvDu2PuYyOqIdtwuR0XRUqEVPq3YeNT1q_AVLXwe4UIyVTi0coTm1PJUbVgPWphey_FkYDE0Xw66I948OCSADv4XtIO2BTbJYhkwuzSl-7BdFPB9dsLwp2ZiL_bxRAZL4E3hSp2sIv9xUTJQOLR0g-MEuE7oy5VyDaxeoKkpvsije757XyIgcpj-Me-5J5J36BhSZ-bSoF1XdeDjFYUFBOwzJi0HEVdLYfZYZlcDfKrBI5Y6nnGegwAZHwRgS54xesehyHA-7A_FuOx01iDR6oFizFOOZ8Y0sRY_w47WoDyqM4yRF282h-WnIXu9_=w246-h216-no

I posted in the contest thread so lets get some more people in here...........
PIF to the next post..........
My friend has a bird just like this named.... Baby Blue! Funny how something so little can impact your life when it's gone. RIP Baby Blue.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I LOVE THEM ALL! Is Homer B a pit? I had a pit that used to sleep like that and I always thought it was so hilarious. Bella is oh, so tiny! Does she get along with the others when they're together?
Homer is a Lab. He turns 1 year old this month. :) Bella gets along with everyone, but she is ALWAYS in my lap when I'm around. Lhattie is usually super jealous of anyone else getting my attention but she isn't like that with Bella. They gang up on Homer because he is such a big galloot, lol.

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
Oh Yay! A chance to talk about my baby! I could never pass this up. This is princess peanut butter cookie... Cookie for short.. Lol.. And she is so plump and snuggly and sweet (at least to me haha). She acts just like a little baby, she even likes to be held like a baby. She's very lazy and just loves to be held all the time. She's my best friend. I love my Furbaby more than life itself! Here she is laying on the couch
505482a5afeff704ae015287b3c06b78.jpg
and here she is sleeping funny with her legs crossed
8332e9ef2eb2f30ab167f745f10540e1.jpg
and in her pink fuzzy jacket
b018aa4151481945b38bdc833fd8857b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Homer is a Lab. He turns 1 year old this month. :) Bella gets along with everyone, but she is ALWAYS in my lap when I'm around. Lhattie is usually super jealous of anyone else getting my attention but she isn't like that with Bella. They gang up on Homer because he is such a big galloot, lol.
haha. Big galloot! I love that! My dog has two cats to contend with.

Reactions: liblue1

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Oh Yay! A chance to talk about my baby! I could never pass this up. This is princess peanut butter cookie... Cookie for short.. Lol.. And she is so plump and snuggly and sweet (at least to me haha). She acts just like a little baby, she even likes to be held like a baby. She's very lazy and just loves to be held all the time. She's my best friend. I love my Furbaby more than life itself! Here she is laying on the couch
505482a5afeff704ae015287b3c06b78.jpg
and here she is sleeping funny with her legs crossed
8332e9ef2eb2f30ab167f745f10540e1.jpg
and in her pink fuzzy jacket
b018aa4151481945b38bdc833fd8857b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I can't tell what I love most: her name, her jacket, or her photo poses! She looks like she has a lot of personality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread