Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Ok, here's the deal. Recently bought 2 liters of unflavored nic from WL. It's 24 mg in 100% VG. I transferred it all to glass jars for long term storage and put the last bit into my REO bottles. I didn't like the flavor of it - it didn't taste like my normal vape. I spoke to the fine folks at WL, who promptly shipped me two new Liters at no cost ( it's like $90 dollars worth of product).

I transferred that new juice to glass, froze it then poured the old stuff into the empty new containers. Put it back in the box. I just called WL to get a return label and they said, no worries bro, just keep it.

I like WL, they are great people with great products.

So... If any REOnaut wants 2L (it's a little less cause I quickly poured the glass jars back into the plastic, wasting some in the process) just let me know. I'll mail it out to ya today. No cost.

Also note that the containers will say 30pg 70vg because they are from the replacement order. This is 100% VG you'll be getting.

The only hang up might be when they ask me if it contains any liquids. I've never mailed any before. Depending on what they say, it may impact my ability to ship it if that happens, please understand :).

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Russ, if you end up in the same position as with the RBA where no one speaks up I'll take it... I'll use it to make up some of the juices I give away.

Obviously I'll pay shipping and what ever else you need.

Jack

Comin at ya jack. I got the shipping bro. My pleasure.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Russ, send itrainer 500ml... as far as I know he's a nice guy... he never swore at me.

Send me a PM with the costs and I'll cover it.

Thanks, I'm gonna mix up Pietro some halibut and squid juice... with a slight hint of menthol.

Jack

My brothers, unfortunately I have it all packaged into one box. How's about I send the box to the highlander and he can send it out to the flatlanders?

Gioajack

Resting In Peace
Jul 20, 2012
Conifer, Colorado
DAMN, RUSS... I charge people less for hauling a Caterpillar, D10 bulldozer across country than the post office charged for shipping that nic! Send me your address, (I deleted the one I had, don't like to keep guy's addresses in my computer. I would have just used your return address but I broke down the box and put it in the fireplace before I thought of it. Did I mention I'm old?), so I can send you a check and reimburse you.

I find you to be a very nice, compassionate and giving kind of guy... exactly the opposite of what Pietro says about you.

Ltrainer... I'll get to the post office Wednesday and mail yours out to you. Have a doctors appointment down the hill, (so she can tell me I'm not healthy enough to make a 15 hour drive on Friday), and I'll stop by the post office on the way.

Thanks, Super X... I appreciate it. (Now I gotta get started on the Halibut and squid juice of Pietro.

Jack

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
DAMN, RUSS... I charge people less for hauling a Caterpillar, D10 bulldozer across country than the post office charged for shipping that nic! Send me your address, (I deleted the one I had, don't like to keep guy's addresses in my computer. I would have just used your return address but I broke down the box and put it in the fireplace before I thought of it. Did I mention I'm old?), so I can send you a check and reimburse you.

I find you to be a very nice, compassionate and giving kind of guy... exactly the opposite of what Pietro says about you.

Ltrainer... I'll get to the post office Wednesday and mail yours out to you. Have a doctors appointment down the hill, (so she can tell me I'm not healthy enough to make a 15 hour drive on Friday), and I'll stop by the post office on the way.

Thanks, Super X... I appreciate it. (Now I gotta get started on the Halibut and squid juice of Pietro.

Jack

Thanks Jack. I'm sorry my man, but this rounds on me boss. I try to be a good guy these days cause i'm hoping to pave over the road I laid back when I wasn't such a good guy.

One thing I learned as I have aged (and had kids) when I lay in bed hoping to sleep, my internal hard drive seems to favor running tired old clips of things I regret doing and saying. Wish I could purge and defrag my brain. Since I can't, I hope I overwrite the old files with new ones? :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Thanks Jack. I'm sorry my man, but this rounds on me boss. I try to be a good guy these days cause i'm hoping to pave over the road I laid back when I wasn't such a good guy.

One thing I learned as I have aged (and had kids) when I lay in bed hoping to sleep, my internal hard drive seems to favor running tired old clips of things I regret doing and saying. Wish I could purge and defrag my brain. Since I can't, I hope I overwrite the old files with new ones? :)

What a cool thought and what an awesome way of saying it! I have felt the same way from time to time. You are someone I'm very happy that I know.

Jan

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest

I'm sure you were always "good" person, because that shines thru here. ;)

What you may not have done before is "implement" it properly and with good judgement, so the goodness wasn't shining the brightest light that it could. Now it is after a "rebuild" LOL.

Redemptiive quality of life and people is the greatest thing going, it's what keeps us all moving forward, we strive to be better today than yesterday......I love stories of redemption, and after all, in a sense we are all living that, having gotten rid of analogs and moving on to vaping. We have redeemed ourselves from that horrible habit and we help others to do the same.

I always wondered what makes this such a great forum, i mean the people are so great here --- yes, there's information sharing etc. but I think at the heart of the matter is that we are making a positive change in our lives and that is contagious and there is that underlying "pay if forward" ideal .... we know what it's like to be on the other side and we reach a hand over the abyss to others, to get on the other side of the bridge to freedom and health....everyone here seems to have a real YEARNING to put our hands out and reach ........ out.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread