Another great order and delivery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taltos

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Hattiesburg, MS
I placed another order here and again it was shipped immediately, arrived quickly, packed carefully and someone was paying good attention for a little freebie! I got a juice flavor that was one of my top 2 from the last order as a freebie! The incredible part was, I didn't realize how much of the first one (watermelon) I had used and didn't order more. But the freebie was WATERMELON!

You guys are awesome! That wasn't just a random flavor choice. That is the kind of attention to detail that wins my business as a committed customer of Rocky Mountain Vapor!

Do you have B&M store? Looks like you are up in Breckenridge. I get up there skiing once in a while. I'd love to find the store if there is one.

Thanks again for fantastic product and service,
Taltos

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Glad you got your order quickly again. This is one of our main goals is to never delay orders.

When we throw free samples in for people we try to pick stuff that makes sense for the customers order history. No point giving them something they won't like.

We do not have a B&M location in Breckenridge. Ski towns are very expensive for retail space and its dead here 5 months of the year. The other issue is this is a healthy town so with all these factors we don't think its worth opening a retail store.

We have discussed moving to Denver or Boulder and opening a store down there. It would make more sense in the city but honestly I love living in the mountains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread