Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to Nhaler.
I'm happy to report that after many many orders, I have not yet had a problem.

I had to replace my ex's Rivas so on a whim I decided to try one of those disposable E-Cigars..

I gotta say, those things are pretty damned cool. The soft tips are awesome, I can hold them in my mouth Wolverine style while pretending to work on my truck to impress the hot asian neighbors... The flavor is nice too, a great full bodied cigar flavor without the bitterness commonly associated with the types of cigars my cheap ... usually smokes.

I think one of those reusable cigar kits might be in my future.... Also got a few friends started on Riva's... apparently I need to try this Grape flavored stuff as well.

Thanks again Drew for making me a happy wafflestomping rabbit.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Ha Ha had to response to this one. Plenty of Chicks in the Bay Area on Harleys, including myself (Sportster). Where are you living, where girls/ladies don't ride bikes. My daughter just got her bike liscense a couple of months ago did a class with her Dad who needed to get his liscense renewed. DMV made him take a class (for what reason I don't know) so she did it with him as a Father's Day gift.

Wish I could figure out how to put pics on this site,I show my girl and her Dad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread