Another mini-tank question

Status
Not open for further replies.

IShotBigBird

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
South Florida
I have the Halo mini-tank for my G6 and on occasion which is actually quite often, the tank will be full or at least enough liquid to soak the wicks but will produce little to no vapor (as if the battery is dying. Little sounds from the wicks cracking) and then magically it will go back to perfect working order. It's doing this more often and for longer periods of time as I use it more. Anyone know what it could be? I've used fresh batteries and it's the same thing. It's something to do with the tank.

Also, anyway to prevent the liquid from backfiring into the mouth piece? I mean, it taste delicious but the after feeling is horrible lol

Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Mini Tank is basically a propitiatory design that copies from the ce4 - DISPOSABLE

You can probably clean it a few times to get more use before trashing.

I'd soak in grain alcohol to loosen gunk. Rinse in HOT water several times and set aside to dry.

You should probably look for a serviceable replacement tank.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Mini Tank is basically a propitiatory design that copies from the ce4 - DISPOSABLE

You can probably clean it a few times to get more use before trashing.

I'd soak in grain alcohol to loosen gunk. Rinse in HOT water several times and set aside to dry.

You should probably look for a serviceable replacement tank.

Actually it's nothing more than a Kanger T4...which you can buy much cheaper at litecigusa $2.25 vs $3.99

Kanger 808D-1T4 Clearomizer

If it cracks snaps and pops, and produces little vapor, it's flooded...overfilled or the coil is gunked. Try blowing thru it to dry the tube...or if it persists, clean it, let it dry and dry burn the coil. They are cheap, so if nothing works, replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread