Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyHours

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Canada
Hey everyone!

I used to smoke cigarettes and really miss them now. (MODERATED) And now cigarettes taste nasty to me. I still smoke them, but I don't buy them and I just plain hate combustion now...

I'm really not a big smoker...I use(d) to smoke about 5-15 cigs a day...15 being at huge party

Just bought a Ego-T kit for my mother for Christmas.
She is a heavy smoker but she smokes lights and just crappy indian cigarettes
so I'm pretty confident the Ego-T should cut it for her.
I also got her some 24mg cigarette e-liquid.

I'm also going to get one for myself.
I was thinking a 1000mah ego twist with a mini Vivi Nova.
Any input on this? Also looking at the Kanger T2.
Looking for good taste and NO spill...no fuss would be a plus. This will be carried along my other vape.

Thanks all!
Looking forward to monday morning! (delivery date :))

Last edited by a moderator:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

gsolo19564

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Just from my personal experience, I went with the cig looking ones from V2 first. To me, you are not only getting the nicotene, it's a psychological dependency. Having one that looks like an analog and you vape it almost as if you were smoking helped me get over the psychological portion of it. If I would have bought a mod first, I don't know if I would have gotten that same feel. But others recommend going with the twist right off. But from the mental point of view, for me, it was easier going with the analog look alike.

SunnyHours

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Canada
Also, any other Tanks suggestions?
I'm getting a 650mah Twist and a 1000mah Twist with a Vision Mini Vivi Nova and a Vision Vivi Nova tanks.
I also need a suggestion for a cartomizer setup as I'd like to try that as well.

By the way sorry about the first post...didn't think it was a big deal as I am legal/prescribed.

And I am not addicted to cigarettes, but I miss my nicotine. I was only a 5 cig a day smoker (up to 15 max.).
However I've always liked smoking but felt somewhat guilty when smoking a lot of cigarettes. So I restricted myself.
I stopped smoking completely 3 weeks ago, as long as I'm not with a friend that smokes. If I am I'll bum some cigarettes.
So the reason I'm getting the e-cig is to not combust and to smoke some flavors as a Shisha alternative.

Thanks for the replies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread