Another new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pany

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2012
Cyprus
A warm welcome to the forum from me also. I am the one further in distance (actually on the other side of the world, a country called Cyprus) but that's what a forum does. Brings people together from around the globe. I would also recommend starting with higher than 12mg. It is important to get a satisfactory level of nicotine to assist you quitting.

Petej

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Bellingham, WA
Thanks again, all.

By the way, Pete and Zoo, I've lived in Lynnwood WA. For that matter, I've lived in other places, too ... central Oregon, NJ, Illinois, India.

I'm in Bellingham now and I'm pretty darn sure that I will be calling it home from now on. :D

I've lived in Reno, NV; Portland, Or; Walla Walla, WA; Vancouver, WA; Ocean Park, WA; Long Beach, Wa among others....

OregonYeti

Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Corvallis, Oregon
A warm welcome to the forum from me also. I am the one further in distance (actually on the other side of the world, a country called Cyprus) but that's what a forum does. Brings people together from around the globe. I would also recommend starting with higher than 12mg. It is important to get a satisfactory level of nicotine to assist you quitting.

I have gotten this advice from more than one ... so I will follow it and order something stronger. Thanks.

OregonYeti

Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Corvallis, Oregon
I've received my Halo ecig kit, charging the first battery now, also got my first orders of juice from ECFlavors and TastyFlavors. Filled 2 cartomizers with ECFlavors's Chocolate Mint Coconut Crunch, and tomorrow I'm going to try it out.

I had a problem ordering from ECFlavors, took some work to make it work, got my first order, but can't order any more now. Their web site is screwing up I think. Might be me screwing up. Anyway, looking forward to this. I did get the 18 mg rather than the 12, from recommendations here. The ECFlavors stuff smells really good--almost makes me want to eat it :D

Edit: I've emailed ECFlavors a few times, saying my difficulties, and got answers and I appreciate that even though I am still having no luck ordering more to try out. I need to make a new account, I think. I appreciate that they stay engaged with the customer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread