The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Another new guy...

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by SemperHiFi, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SemperHiFi

SemperHiFi Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2013
    Binghamton, NY
    Just wanted to say hello everyone. I started vaping and quit smoking on the same day 2 months ago after receiving a Halo G6 kit, and haven't looked back. I've since upgraded to a Triton VV (AWESOME!). So far, I've stuck to Halo stuff and have not been disappointed. Vaping has been nothing short of a religious experience for me. I've attempted to quit a dozen times with varying degrees of success.

:vapor:

2. SemperHiFi

Sep 12, 2013
    Binghamton, NY
    Also, despite my sticking to Halo for the time being, I'm also interested in the more "gourmet" juice vendors if anyone has any recommendations. I'm not really interested in the run of the mill basic stuff. Thanks.

3. Parallel

Parallel Full Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Portland, OR
    Hello! I'm also new to the site and I quit smoking and began vaping last week when I received my iTaste vv 3. It's been a learning experience but I'm enjoying it! Welcome and good luck on quitting for good! :)

4. Pinggolfer

Pinggolfer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome to the forum. Try Allusion and Hurricane Vapors for some good ejuices.

5. SemperHiFi

Sep 12, 2013
    Binghamton, NY
    Thanks Speedracer. I've heard of Ahlusion (owned by another former Jarhead if I'm not mistaken). Hurricane is new to me. Thanks much, I'll check them out.

6. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Nevada
    Welcome noobs to ECF, the initiation rites will begin shortly!! :evil:
    ("thank you sir, can I have another" is the proper response) :laugh:

Just kidding , this is a very friendly forum, lots of nice people, and we try to also have some fun. After all we're simply quitting smoking, not having constant nicotine fits!!!

Vape On....:vapor:

7. Pinggolfer

Pinggolfer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

You are correct another Jarhead is part owner of Ahlusion so you know they work hard.

8. CreepyLady

CreepyLady Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Salem, MA, USA
  9. MrPloom

MrPloom Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2013
    chicago
    Ahlusion. Semper Fi.

Galaxy S4 Special Edition

10. brian.tpa

brian.tpa Full Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Tampa area, FLA
    Hey man. welcome. I am also new here and also recently upgraded to a VV batt. What a difference, right? As far as juices go I've been to various vendors locally and found a really cool shop. They are on Facebook and the web. The dude that makes the juice is a juice guru and he owns the shop. The flavors are awesome. Check them out. Their name is Innevape. Its bangarang bro. I suggest flavors Se7en, Miami Nice, Heisenburg (its blue) and Chill Out. I suggest using a bottom fed clearomizer or drip (just personal pref.)... peace

11. meanckz

meanckz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 18, 2013
    Greer, SC
    HI SemperHiFi ... welcome to ECF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.