Another New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozzBob

Mar 7, 2015
New Jersey
Hello.

My name is FrozzBob. Quit smoking in the early 80s. My wife and I were each smoking 2.5 packs per day. Yes, they were much cheaper. Fast Forward to 1.5 years ago. For whatever reason my wife picked up an njoy. We liked it, but it was a little expensive. So. Onto the internet. We quickly found HaloCigs. The wife got the G6 cartomizer and I got the Halo Triton. Wife dropped the cart and got her own Triton. We like them, but I wanted to see what else was out there. We had found Vaporfi for juice and I eventually bought the platinum, which turned out to be a re-marked Kanger Protank 2. I like it. The wife stayed with the Triton. I shortly bought the twist battery and was much happier. I work with some guys that have been vaping RBAs for years. Found out a little about subohm attys and box mods. A couple of weeks ago I took the plunge. I have in my possession an Aspire Atlantis, a pair of efest 35A, and a nitecore i2 charger. My Cloupor Mini just cleared customs and will hopefully be here tomorrow and I'll be blowing clouds. I wanted the Kanger Subtank Mini, but the site had a warning about defective o-rings in some of the units. Not wanting a hassle I bought the Atlantis. I'll probably get the Subtank sometime soon anyway, the warning is gone and I'd like to build my own coils and wicks. I'll keep using the Protank during the day, just got an airflow adapter for it, and use the Atlantis at night and on weekends. Oh. I use 18mg juice, like melon flavors and really love the menthol. That's about it for me and vapes. Nice to be here.

JRA191

Feb 25, 2015
Tennessee
WOW, thanks for sharing that. I'm new here too. I just posted several days ago that I joined because everytime I googled something this site popped up on the first page. I got a mod and attys that I drip 3% on. When I can't drip I got a Itaste battery that I vape 12% and YES kanger protank2, mines a mini, but I love it. I wouldn't use anything else, just holds a little less juice then yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread