Status
Not open for further replies.

poison_blood

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2013
nashville
Hello just wanted to said that I'm free of cigarettes for 5 weeks thanks to my wife that got me a white rino now I own a ecig x6 2 kanger protanks and a vivi nova. Love it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376693256677.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376693256677.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 12

FrostHammer

Aug 17, 2013
talking rock, ga
  • Deleted by UntamedRose
  • Reason: Spam

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Well, another heart-felt welcome. BT bites the dust once again, and we gain a new member here at ECF. The world is right again. There's nothing more important than stopping smoking. Even better, imho, when we add such a great new "hobby." The wife also vapes and we quit on the same day, again 6+ months ago. We've been vaping (on and off) since 2009, but we're now in the Golden Age of great juice (strong enough), great long lasting batteries, and phenomenal juice delivery devices. As you explore, you'll find it just keeps getting better, and better. Mine has. Really hard to believe too. I've amassed a lot of gear, and it still keeps getting better. I've had a lot of hobbies in my life, but this has been my favorite. Wish you well! Congrats on the 5 weeks, that's fantastic, Welcome to VapeWorld/VapeQuest, good luck, power up and Vape ON!

Lexxon

Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Henderson, Nv
Wow thanks to everyone of you. What a massive support, am glad I'm part of these community

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

We are all here to help each other. We share our good times and our bad. Never feel silly asking questions. That is how we all learn. No question is a silly one.

Keep On Vaping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread