Another newbie intro....

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew999999

Mar 23, 2011
Iowa
Hi all! After over 20 years of giving myself every excuse of why I can't quit smoking and hiding from my kids every hour to get my fix, I finally decided to give the ecig a shot. Been vaping for a week, and I have to say that I really think this is my 'silver bullet' to get analog free.... I'm down from a pack and a half to 3 analogs per day.

I've been lurking on the forums for a couple of months and I truly believe that ECF seems to have some of the most supportive and informational members of any other site that I've read. Way too many to list, but I have to give immediate thanks to Rosa for her recommendations of the Riva kit and MistressNomad for her excellent videos. Not sure if DoctorVapor is on ECF, but his videos are also an excellent source of information for the confused. So many to thank, but I'd hate for this post to get too long.... I promise I'll single you all out in later posts.

Looking forward to using you all as my daily crutch to finally get this monkey off my back!

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Hey Drew..Welcome to ECF. Glad you finally signed on with the rest of us.
As you've discovered, you can get lots of encouragement and support here. We've all been there and we understand what it feels like. You want to quit..and maybe you don't want to quit. We know it's not an easy undertaking.

After 40+ years of smoking, because I read so much on here before joining, I learned how to do it right. I quit on vape day 2 and have not had a cigarette since. Still hard to believe. It's was the most effortless but successful method I've ever encountered. It just plain works. :vapor:

Good luck and stick close here.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread