RDA (Another) RDA Recc Q- hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

alljokingaside

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2015
Busan, Korea
Hey all,

So I've been going around this board looking for a suitable replacement for my Veritas (MIA, atm), but can't decide on anything in particular. While I'd just rather get another Veritas, as most of y'all probably know, it's discontinued.

I'm more of a flavor chaser and prefer tight draws (a la FT's Veritas clone with the tiny hole). I'm not in the US atm, so FT's probably going to be where I'm shopping. I already have a Derringer, but it's waaayyyy too airy for me. (Plus, I can't seem to adjust the pin =/) The Magma's awesome, too, but the girl's borrrowed it from me indefinitely.

The Aeolus and Velocity seem cool, but FT only seems to have the poorly reviewed 1.5V for the Aeolus and the Velocity's drip tip's kinda a deal breaker for me.

Also, since I'm replacing my lost King clone (ERGH!) with the KSS mod (hybrid), I'll need something with suitable connector.

So, yeah- flavor rda with a tight draw and a long pin.

So, yeah- any and all recc.s appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

sig-cmt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2015
HoustΩn, TX
...the Velocity's drip tip's kinda a deal breaker for me.
Does the clone not come with a 510 drip tip adapter? If the authentic adapter fits the clone, I can send one your way via First-Class Mail International Letter as I have no need for it/them (I have four total adapters in my posession).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread