Another Sapphire review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
The thunderstorms finally rolled outta here and I got to the mailbox where my two Bud Sapphires were waiting!

Things I like - a LOT:

- For those of you who don't like 'naked' tanks, the tank's window sticker is nicely done with two windows so you can easily see how much juice is in the tank.

- For those of us who do prefer naked tanks, the window sticker peels off very easily and cleanly with no sticky residue left on the outside of the tank.

- Flavor is EXCELLENT. I filled mine with Mountain Rift and the flavor virtually sings through! I can taste flavor nuances that I've never tasted with other tanks, cartos, or attys. I LOVE how the Sapphire accentuates flavor!

- Nice cool vapor. I've always thought 'hotter was better.' :)blush:), but the Sapphire has opened my eyes to how nice a cooler vape can be. I guess it's the cooler vape that lets the juice's taste come through better. Dunno for sure if that's the reason, but I really do like the temperature of the vape with the Sapphire.

- Great vapor for the vapor-heads among us. I'm vaping 100% VG, and the vapor is amazing. I can't imagine how great the vapor would be if I were vaping PG. Probably enough to set off your smoke alarm :D

- Nice whistle tip mouth piece. It's very substantial. Not flimsy or cheap 'wiggly' feeling on the tube. Draw is excellent. It's not too airy or too tight. As Goldilocks would say, "it's juuuuuuuuust right." :)

- NO leaks. No juice-in-the-mouth syndrome.

Admittedly, these are first impressions after vaping almost a whole tank full of juice. After I've finished off this tank of Mountain Rift, I'll refill with a heavier, darker liquid and see how it goes.

Stay tuned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread