Status
Not open for further replies.

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
My story is slightly different. I was a sometime smoker all day smokeless tobacco. I dipped a can to can and a half a day of Copenhagen and smoked maybe ten cigs a day. When I drank it was far more. I deployed and came home and found an ego in my wife's purse. I decided I would give it a shot.
She had just some off brand 24 mg red bull flavor in the clearomizers and I started vaping. I woke up hungover and made the decision. No going back. One week later I broke the ego bought a pack of cigs and another ego. Took a week to get hooked back on the ecig.
So I joined ECf and started looking for mods I wouldn't break, all the while struggling to find my perfect fit and truly kick the analogs. Someone steered me towards the provari forum and then it was over. Holy cow what an amazing experience it was when I took the first puff off the provari. Haven't turned back since. Been analog free for 2 weeks and even when I'm drinking have no desire for cigarettes (I'm vaping like a train but what are you going to do). It's been 3 months since I've got home and It was a rough road at first but I feel like I've finally got it. As long as I stay stocked up on my supplies I'm good to go. Matter if fact I'm sitting next to a smoker and just having a few pulls at mine has me completely satisfied. I've got my nic at 6mg but I'm realizing that was too low too quick and waiting on my next shipment to come in so I can get myself right. Found all the right gear but still searching for my true adv. almost there though almost

Novalok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
San Angelo
I know the feeling man, not quite up to the Provari yet (Damn thing is expensive and i am by no means wealth :p) But just upgraded from a eGo to a MVP2 which was an amazing change. Just about to hit 2weeks myself, I was a always smoke and sometimes smokeless, usually at work.

Am a bit scared to go hit up the bar because i will want a cig. But like you said i'll vape like a chimney and should be fine.

Glad to hear you are finally able to kick the damn cigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread