Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
Last edited by a moderator:

Infinite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
SF Bay Area, Sacramento CA
Cant argue the price of this mechanical. Throw in a Kick, and I will have myself a nice stealth mod on the cheap. More powerful than an ego option.

The great thing about companies offering these kind of products is that it creates choice. After all, the Ultimate goal is to provide option for our analog family that don't yet on may never value paying upwards of $200 for vaping devices. Some old timers smoked because it was cheap:) then they were already hooked when prices kept rising. Unfortunately I never exp cheap smoking myself lol.

Anyways, stepping off my soapbox. Just wanted to share my 2cents, maybe it's worth more to someone who may feel bad about desiring a CHEAP mod.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I dont think that anyone will buy those things Anim. No quality, no support. Its like when you buy from a person that makes a rip off and you dont know anything about him, about product, the materials of it, the construction (many rip offs miss the 4 in 1 connector), no updates, no information, and you pay almost the same amount of money for a rip off. Its a totally useless buy
Sorry Imeo to be another bearer of bad new but I see another copy cat here!//www .youtube. com/watch?v=9e6d6X-NojI]

(GG-Fairview)

Last edited:

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Sorry Imeo to be another bearer of bad new but I see another copy cat here!http: //www .youtube. com/watch?v=9e6d6X-NojI]GG-Fairview
(GG-Fairview)

Wow this one doesn't even try to hide that it's a ripoff. Most of them come up with some new 'feature' to make them different like a decoration ring lol. This one even has a crappy looking Odysseus look a like. Wow. Some people have no shame. Even called it a GG Fairview..c'mon.

Got-Ta-Go

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
OTP Atlanta, Georgia
What a goofy demonstration.

Looked to me like he was trying to suck a golf ball through a water hose!

Wow this one doesn't even try to hide that it's a ripoff. Most of them come up with some new 'feature' to make them different like a decoration ring lol. This one even has a crappy looking Odysseus look a like. Wow. Some people have no shame. Even called it a GG Fairview..c'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread