Anthony Vapes: Wintel EIF Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of the Wintel EIF rambo pod device. Disclaimer: This product was sent to me from heavengifts.com

Introduction:
The Wintel EIF Rambo is an AIO Pod MTL device which are best used as starter devices for getting people off smoking or MTL stealth vapes. It’s styled to look like a Lamborghini (or hot wheels toy IMO) and is 24k gold plated. It features a 700mah internal battery and comes with 2 included pods that are fillable with your own juices

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • Size: 104.5 x 40 x 14.3mm
  • Capacity: 4ml
  • Heating Wire Material: Nickel-chromium Alloy
  • Heating Wire Resistance: 1.5ohm
  • Battery Capacity: Built-in 700mAh (Polymer tungsten battery)
  • Kit Color: Yellow, Red, Gold
  • Cartridge Color: Dark Purple
Included in box:
  • 1x EIF Rambo Main Part
  • 2x Cartridges
  • 1x USB Cable
  • 1x User Manual
Pictures
Stock Shot:
WINTEL-Cartridge-25pcs-with-FREE-EIF-Rambo-Kit-700mAh_04_6cf68c.jpg

Internals:
6cleefC.jpg

Top View:
2qKjOmf.jpg

Without pod:
rskKEaD.jpg

Pod:
7TTHF6G.jpg

Hand Check:
v3FLVIg.jpg

Box:
HgzhUtD.jpg

Features and usage
This is a pod kit that is typically aimed for new vapers looking to quit smoking so 1st thing i did is check the manual. Normally i wouldn’t care since all manuals suck, but for a device like this I feel it should be good. This one wasn’t that good and doesn’t explain how to fill a pod or that you can change modes. So i have to ding it a bit on that. Tanking it all out of the box it’s a simple to use device though once you learn the clicks. It’s a 5 click on and 5 click off 1 button mod. Clicking 3 times switches modes. There are 2 modes. 1 is press to fire and the other is suck to fire. The USB for charging is in the rear. The fire button lights up when in use even when using the suck to use mode. It comes with 2 pods which is an enclosed coil inside of a pod (tank) Filling it is easy it comes with the fill hole unplugged and the plus separate. I would have preferred pre-installed so people don’t confuse the air hole with the fill hole. To start using it you just fill up a pod put in the plug and remove the plug from the mouth piece and let it sit for around 30 mins to soak up the juice. Then slide the pod into place and turn it on. It’s really simple once you know how to use it as it should be. The internals are all laid out nicely as well. It’s a really solid and well build pod system that’s small and lightweight.

Performance
The EIF uses 1.5 ohm nichrome coils over kanthal. Some may prefer this, some may not. If you have an allergy to Nickel it’s important to know as you won’t be able to use it. Hopefully other reviewers mention this as well. Outside of that it performs as expected for a MTL pod. I don’t have a ton of comparisons but i am working on 2 other pod systems as well (the c-flat and breeze) and they are all on par with each other. I use a 50/50 mix with 12mg in them all. The press to fire works great as does the suck to fire as long as you seat the pod all the way in. If you don’t get it all the way in the suck to fire can be iffy or weak. The pods last a long time too. I’ve ran over 20ml through the 1 pod already (on my 6th fill up) and the coil is still good as new. And 20ml may not sound like a lot if you’re used to sub ohm tanks. I mean i vape 30-40ml a day, but it is for a pod system where most will likely vape less then 10ml a week. The large 4ml capacity means fill ups will be few and far between. The 700mah battery should last all day for most as well so it’s easily an all day set up you can charge at night if used to quit cigs.

Pros:
  • Build Quality
  • Looks and size
  • Coil Life
  • large juice capacity
  • refillable pods
  • easy to use
Cons:
  • Manual should explain more
  • a bit more expensive than other pod systems to start
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this pod or not? I don’t like to do a hard yes or no but as a pod system to quit i’m gonna lean towards the yes. It’s a bit pricier then some to start at 43.60 but you can buy a 125 dollar version that includes 25 extra pods (27 in total) so about 3.26 per pod and it’ll give you a year’s supply of coils and the ability to use your own juice will save money over time from closed pod systems and give you more juice options which is nice. I know the looks may not be for everyone but if you do like the way it looks and were interested in buying a pod system to quit smoking, this one does do as promised. I’ll add it to my sheet and start a new category for pod kits

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and I'll catch you on my next review.

For good recommendations feel free to check out my google sheet of recommendations located here this sheet will be updated regularly so feel free to bookmark it.

Again I want to thank Heaven Gifts for sending me this for the purpose of this review.

The Wintel EIF Rambo is available here https://www.heavengifts.com/product/WINTEL-EIF-Rambo-Kit.html for 43.60

Or with the extra 25 pods here https://www.heavengifts.com/product/WINTEL-Cartridge-25pcs-with-FREE-EIF-Rambo-Kit.html for 125.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread