WINTEL EIF RAMBO KIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi ECF members, In this review i take a look at the EIF RAMBO from WINTEL. I would like to thank Evan from Heaven Gifts who kindly sent the kit for the purpose of this review.

https://www.heavengifts.com/search?q=rambo,

In the Box

Contents:

1x EIF Rambo Main Part
2x Cartridges
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual

Aesthetics

The box the Rambo Kit comes in is very gift box like, with the two sides meeting in the middle of the face of the box so they open up like wings revealing a model Lamborghini with missing hood. I received a gold one which has vacuum gold plating, and has a vaping gift look about it. The detail is very well done with dark blue transparent on / off button as a sun roof and matching dark blue tail lights and back engine. Where you would expect a number plate there is the USB charging port, and finally the model is completed by inserting the hood shaped cartridge (also transparent dark blue) into the device. The on / off button has the words " ENGINE ON OFF" cut into it. The device is designed to lay flat while not using and does look like a model car but when picking up surprisingly feels comfortable in the hand while using as a vaping device.

Spec:

Size: 104.5 x 40 x 14.3mm
Capacity: 4ml
Heating Wire Material: Nickel-chromium Alloy
Heating Wire Resistance: 1.5ohm
Battery Capacity: Built-in 700mAh (Polymer tungsten battery)
Kit Color: Yellow, Red, Gold
Cartridge Color: Dark Purple

Filling and Fitting the Cartridge

To fill the cartridge there is a fill port which is very small, once you have filled it you simply seal the port with a supplied bung. To insert the cartridge into the Rambo you slide it down two rails that slots the two together and lines 2 small holes up with 2 prongs that protrude from the device. Once this is done the model of a Lamborghini is complete and it's just a matter of leaving the device a few minutes to prime the coil.

Using the Rambo

To switch the Rambo on and off it's five clicks of the "ENGINES ON OFF" button. When you turn the device on the on / off button and tail lights flash. To vape you simply take a draw on the device, there is no fire button. While taking a draw the on / off button and tail lights light up.

How the Rambo Vapes

Because i wouldn't normally vape on a tight MTL device i didn't use the Rambo continuous for 3 or 4 days, but instead used it in 2 to 3 hour spurts over a longer period of time. It took a bit of getting use to activating the device at first because it was a very tight draw; and i was sucking too hard to try and force the issue but this was failing to activate the Rambo. After getting use to taking longer more relaxed draws, i found the device worked very well. The Rambo doesn't produce loads of cloud but the flavour i was getting was very good. There is no doubt the Rambo is aimed as a gift but a gift which is very practical for a first vaping device.
Because of how i used this device it is hard to be exact about the battery life but it seemed reasonable (1100mAh would be a lot better). Charging time was three and a half hours which was a pain.

Good first device
Model of Lamborghini
Ease of Use
Very nice flavour
No fire button needed
Portable
Comes with 2 Cartridges
Cartridges refillable

Dislikes

Strictly MTL
Low vapour production
Only 700mAh
Charging takes a long time for 700mAh device

Conclusion

I apologise for reminding people Christmas is almost here but if someone has a family member or friend considering giving up smoking for the New Year the Rambo would be an ideal Christmas Gift, especially if they are into cars.

I would once again like to thank Evan from Heaven Gifts for supplying the Wintel EIF Rambo Kit for review.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/WINT...o-Kit.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread