Anxiously awaiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremiahAG84

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Gatlinburg, TN
So as I twiddle my thumbs until bed time and then eventually mail time I wonder what kind of mods I'm going to have to do to my Blu to make it worthwhile to me, if any and I wondered, what have other ECF'ers done to their blu's. So there we go... what mods/upgrades have you done to help make your Blu work better? different attys? if so from where, what kind. different carts? again, from where? what kinds? I've found some information. Like that a 501 cart will fit on a blu, as wel as the attys. Is this true? What's the best vendor to get this stuff from? Thanks for all your help! I'll let everyone know how I like my blu tomorrow. (as long as I recieve it.)

ScottColbrt

Sep 1, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
With a little more time with the blu, I do have to say I like it, though the flavors really play a major part on how you'll like it. I started with the vanilla flavor, and liked it, as it wasn't overpowering, but find it a bit too mild for my taste. The menthol was a bit harsh and the cherry seemed just right for me. I also think I need to go from light to full flavor strength as well, as I did get a craving for an analog; but for me one analog in an 8 hour period with a full pack at my feet is something to be proud of.

The Volcano carts are supposed to taste better and last longer, so I order some from them to test them out, and will let you know how they are.

StarrzChylde

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2010
Florida
I started with the Blu almost 2 weeks ago. I do love it, but found that it just wasn't strong enough to really fulfill me. So, I ordered a Joye 510 from cignot.com

Now, the parts are interchangeable on the Blu and 510. You can use them all together with little to no problem. Just make sure that you DO NOT, under any circumstances, try to charge a 510 battery in the BLU pack. You'll kill the 510 batt and possibly even the pack.

The volcano carts do work with the BLU and they do taste MUCH better.

JeremiahAG84

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Gatlinburg, TN
Thanks for the advice. I'll definately remember that if I end up picking up a 510 battery. As of right now I'm hoping that I can continue with the blu until I've dropped to 0 nic and then finally quit it all together. I'm thinking that good liquid will help. I'll have to check out volcano carts as well. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread