Status
Not open for further replies.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Nope. I expect the mailman to already have a filled out pink ticket, to ghost-knock like a girl and run off or just not bother.

UPS is worse, you can find they have 'delivered' online before you even see them and 'proof of delivery' is MY signature, not a driver throwing something over my fence!

buy using a credit card for the inevitable disputes!

T

Reactions: Puff2K

anthonyjl

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
Nope. I expect the mailman to already have a filled out pink ticket, to ghost-knock like a girl and run off or just not bother.

UPS is worse, you can find they have 'delivered' online before you even see them and 'proof of delivery' is MY signature, not a driver throwing something over my fence!

Buy using a credit card for the inevitable disputes!

T
Dang ....sounds like you have a crappy delivery person lol.
My driveway is long as a .... and my USPS will bring it right to my door with a smile. I also give her a Christmas card with at least $20 in it lol. Maybe that's why?

Reactions: NoFumus

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
Does anyone else constantly monitor the tracking progress of their vape mail?
I have 4 different shipments enroute and it's KILLING ME!
STEP AWAP FROM THE MOUSE AND HIT THE POWER BUTTON ON YOUR MONITOR!!!!! Trust me it isn't worth it man. It will drive you certifiable! Says its coming today...mailman drives right by! Trust me. STEP AWAY...JUST STEP AWAY! :lol:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Does anyone else constantly monitor the tracking progress of their vape mail?
I have 4 different shipments enroute and it's KILLING ME!

I never do.

Goodness knows what did people do for decades when there was no tracking.

I think USPS lost 4 packages in my entire lifetime, and that is many decades, and I am on book, CD, DVD swaps, as well as purchasing many things on Ebay and online before I started vaping.

3 years of vaping, every single mail piece has gotten to me. :)

I sold something to somebody here who was a "tracking watcher". Never Again. He drove my PO and his PO crazy, and there was never any problem at all, but I was forced to make phone calls nevertheless because he was kinda flippin' out. (because it wasn't taking the exact route that he thought it should or something, then didn't arrive to his carrier ON the morning it was supposed to even though tracking can be a day or so off.

Hope I never sell anything in the classies to somebody like THAT again.

CuloMono

Verified Member
Jul 16, 2015
Waxahachie, TX
I have this 'now' cards feature on my phone.
Tells me interesting stuff like I am 8 miles from home. Current weather yada yada.

Right under the weather is the constant reminder that my package isn't here yet and it took 18 hour from generating a shipping label to reach to first stop.

I am awaiting:
Snow Wolf 200w
4 new batteries to marry and have little baby batteries.

I am just anxious I guess cause I really want to try out the TFV4 I picked up locally and don't want to open it until I have the snow Wolf in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread