Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
Yesterday, I found a great app for tracking vapemail. It's called "Parcel - Delivery Tracking."
Before I found it, I would constantly go to my order e-mails from the vendor, and get the tracking number, and go to the USPS tracking site for each order.

This app saves all of your tracking numbers that you enter so you merely need to open it and see the updated tracking info.
You can even nickname each order.

A couple of downsides:
It's free to download and use forever, but you're limited to tracking only 3 shipments at a time. Unless you upgrade to the premium version for $1.99/year.
Upgrading also allows you to use push notifications so you get an alert every time the shipping info has changed.
The other downside, it's only on iOS, so non-iPhone/iPod/iPad users will have to look elsewhere (for most likely a 100% free, totally better app. Darn iPhone). :(

If any of you have better/faster/easier ways of tracking vapemail, then please let everyone know.
I've just been working harder not smarter, so I wanted to share this with everyone. And, hey, if it helps even one person, my good deed of the day has been accomplished. :D

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Well I got the app, plugged in my order from VaporBreak, and it comes up not found. I got email from them that it had shipped, but the app says it doesn't exist. Hmmm, this is not good. I went online to the tracking site, and it says the same thing. Should I worry, or is it on a ship in the Pacific somewhere?

They give you a tracking number before it gets to the postal/ups warehouse. It will usually state to allow up to 24hrs before any tracking info is available. No need to worry

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
They give you a tracking number before it gets to the postal/ups warehouse. It will usually state to allow up to 24hrs before any tracking info is available. No need to worry

This. Exactly.

To expand, just a tiny bit:
A lot of vendors (not just e-cig related), print out their own shipping labels, thus making tracking info before it's even close to a postal worker.
That's how you can get a tracking number sometimes minutes after an order.

As S1LV3R said, just wait for about a day, and you'll see it get updated. :)

Fullknight

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2012
Oklahoma
Try the app called Package Buddy, Its free and you can add ALL your tracking... international ones too. It updates all of them at the same time by simply pulling down the screen. You can even set it to move it out of your active tracking list to your delivered automatically. I LOVE it.

I have searched for Package Buddy can't find it.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Try the app called Package Buddy, Its free and you can add ALL your tracking... international ones too. It updates all of them at the same time by simply pulling down the screen. You can even set it to move it out of your active tracking list to your delivered automatically. I LOVE it.

Thanks for the package buddy reccomendation it's been great. I love not having to go to different sites to check my deals.

I'm on android.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread