Any advice on purchasing an Ego?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiddyLydia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
Kentucky
Hi, I just "moved up" from a joye 510. I was on the fence about the EGO-T also, I didn't want anything that was going to be a hassle.There's a new model, type "B", (I guess the older model is now called "A"), and I LOVE it. The kit at Cignot gives you a choice of 2 battery sizes, big and bigger, (I got one of each). The tank is a very simple little plastic juice holder/mouth piece that pushes onto the atomizer. No tricky parts. Has not leaked a drop. Kit comes with five of them, maybe the hole gets bigger after you push it onto the little tube in the atomizer so many times, but they are cheap to replace. It requires much less fussing with than the 510 that required me to re-soak the icky little wicks literally 10 times a day.

EDIT: After reading so many suggestions to buy riva lite kits from Liberty Flights, I had to add this: I bought two of them for my sisters just last month (August) , two of the four atomizers were DOA, another died quite young. They replaced the DOA's , but it was a hassle. I didn't bother to try to replace the one that worked for a week and a half, I just went back to Cig-not. I have 510 atomizers from them that have been burning since May!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread