Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South

tcs007

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Eau Claire, WI
As Clark said in the link you posted, "He will do custom bottles" of 0mg juice. It's on the "YPV" section.

With that being said, that is why I am no longer am able to buy NT juices. Although they are by far my first (and favorite juice) choice. I just can't afford justify paying $40 for a 50ml bottle. So I have had to move on with very little luck so far, I might add.

:(
This. Exactly. I'm not asking him to recreate the wheel. Just offer his already outstanding flavors with a 0 nic option.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
You know, I think because he can't promise zero nic maybe he could offer it as no nic added intentionally. That way if a bit of nic gets in there like 3mg or less it would be fine. Maybe if after 6mg he offers another selection that says Very Low nic? That would work for me as I cut back, or maybe an intentional amount like 2mg nic? :thumb:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
All good suggestions! I actually get the request more frequently here of late so it's not uncommon at all...

The issue is, Katy and I work out of a tiny lab and we pre-steep everything. A single flavor like CLS, for example, requires us to pre-steep over 100 liters of liquid (and we only carry 6/12/18). Adding zero (or, in our case, 1... since we can't 100% assure you that it doesn't have nicotine) would add another 100 liters of liquid steeping and... to be honest... we just don't have the space!

We are remodeling the lab at present and have plans to add '1' to the line-up... essentially... '1' represents "We didn't intentionally add any nicotine, BUT, there may be trace amounts in there.

The small vendors whom still hand mix and don't have a specific station exclusively for zero are likely putting nicotine in the bottle and either... 1) Not knowing about it OR 2) just don't care to disclose it. We're not comfortable with that... ANY quantity of nicotine is not zero - zero should be absolutely zero - ya know? ;)

I hope that helps?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
As Clark said in the link you posted, "He will do custom bottles" of 0mg juice. It's on the "YPV" section.

With that being said, that is why I am no longer am able to buy NT juices. Although they are by far my first (and favorite juice) choice. I just can't afford justify paying $40 for a 50ml bottle. So I have had to move on with very little luck so far, I might add.

:(

Hey Tyranny! I hope to be able to cook up a solution for you! I wonder, is "near zero" or '1' good enough - or is absolute zero the only solution?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
You know, I think because he can't promise zero nic maybe he could offer it as no nic added intentionally. That way if a bit of nic gets in there like 3mg or less it would be fine. Maybe if after 6mg he offers another selection that says Very Low nic? That would work for me as I cut back, or maybe an intentional amount like 2mg nic? :thumb:

That's another possible option - IE - 2mg, or 3mg. I think the route we are going to go is "No NIC added intentionally" - for the levels in between, it would allow you to mix at home to get to your desired level... ideally...

Certainly subject to feedback though... thoughts?

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I hope to have "near zero" (IE, '1') in place within 30-60 days. <3

That would be incredibly awesome for me!! That way I can order a liter of GCD and cut my six to ease me down to 1. I think your stance is very honorable to say you can't promise zero and I think anyone who is eating certain types of food will get more nic than your 1. :laugh:

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
That's another possible option - IE - 2mg, or 3mg. I think the route we are going to go is "No NIC added intentionally" - for the levels in between, it would allow you to mix at home to get to your desired level... ideally...

I think you guys are right on point with that strategy!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO

I think you should do 6 then go to no nic added intentionally. Though when/if you have more space you could offer 3mg. I'm happy either way. :D

2pak2zero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
3 months ago, when I first ordered from Clark, I was disappointed that I couldn't order 24mg. I'm now at 6mg and will be ready to start reducing soon. I've been mixing cvs vg to my.higher nic juices to get em lower. Craps up my flavor for sure. Clark has said, his goal was to lose us as customers, but I like it here.

Sent from my IPAD using my wife's missing nipples!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
3 months ago, when I first ordered from Clark, I was disappointed that I couldn't order 24mg. I'm now at 6mg and will be ready to start reducing soon. I've been mixing cvs vg to my.higher nic juices to get em lower. Craps up my flavor for sure. Clark has said, his goal was to lose us as customers, but I like it here.

Sent from my IPAD using my wife's missing nipples!

Nic is easy for me to get rid of but the habit that vaping mimics is my true addiction. I will quit nicotine, no question, but I will vape for the rest of my life and Nicoticket is my dream vape! GCD forever!!!!!!!! :D

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Another fleeting idea we had was to make the "near zero" offerings higher in VG content and flavor load for cloud chasing and dripping - thoughts?

I think there's a real market for it. Cloud chasers, folks like Megan and I, tons of us. I like what nicotine does for my energy and focus, but being addicted to it was always synonymous with smoking cigs or chew. I'd like to beat the addiction and then use it like I use caffeine, etc.
Id still like it around, but would use 0 nic at night, for example. (Nickelodien reference not intentional)

EDIT: in short, hell ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread