The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any Decent guide on Arctic Fox firmware

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by markoverede, Jan 14, 2021.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. markoverede

markoverede Full Member

Jan 14, 2021
    Hi Vaping community.
    I'm looking to buy a cheap mod that is compatible with ArticFox firmware. The goal is to get some DNA features for cheap.

Can you share a link to a decent guide on how to install and tune this firmware (I've heard about it from my friend)?
    And the second question: "What vape mod you suggest buying that is compatible with articfox firmware?"

Thanks in advance.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Wayneo

Wayneo Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2015
    Oh Canada
    Such a feeble attempt to promote your site. Considering you yourself posted a guide elsewhere YESTERDAY.

3. markoverede

markoverede Full Member

Jan 14, 2021
    No Way! Maybe you'll help with advice, at least what device to choose?

4. markoverede

markoverede Full Member

Jan 14, 2021
    I've looked through the internet and found this guide besides the official one that has a good deep through breakdown on Arctic Fox firmware installing and it's main settings, here is the link: How to Install Arctic Fox Firmware Guide: Get DNA-Like Features ⚙️
    I believe it would be helpful for those who are looking for a good guide on ArticFox.