Any Flash e vapor 4.5 users??

Status
Not open for further replies.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Did it come with metal tubes used to feed liquid?
I like my FEV but I’m going to try this for a shorter rta.
No bought them separately
But there is much more room under them than in the Fev so you can fit larger coils more exotic coils and it wicks like a champ with them

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Anyone tried the ULTON peek insulator for their FeV? It's supposed to reduce the chamber and improve the flavour.
Got one just be never tried it,
I like my fevs have a Vs and V4.5 would like 4.5s , but I have been using the YDDZ v1 RTA a lot more for RDTL, something different,
When I get my Feb out to try again or pick up the S I will see if that disk works to reduce chamber and increase flavour which is usually pretty great anyways,

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

FrankRice

Nov 30, 2015
@benley73 I actually just got the insulator in the mail today. Didn't try it yet either.

And no complaints about the flavour on the FeV 4.5S+, just wondering if it made a difference. Do you notice a difference in flavour between the S and the 4.5? The S is next on my list.

Man, the FeV in MTL is as close to a perfect vape for me as it gets. And I would get a YDDZ, but I really don't like the looks and the logo. A very superficial reason, but oh, well. Maybe one day.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    It’s been a while since I’ve been on the forum.

I noticed with FEV some flavors produce the throat hit while others don’t much at all.
    HHV NET flavors do and it seems lower nicotine strengths may lessen throat hit.
    I’d describe the throat hit as organic taste and cotton brings it out more.
    It’s more of a dry vape too and fruity vaping seems to taste better for me out of a kayfun or subtank mini.
    Subtank mini still is one of my go to tanks.Getting harder to find them but still a good tank.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread