Any Good E-liquid Sellers That Are NOT Alien Visions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcalvanese

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
I've been trying to be a customer to Alien Visions, but they make it such a hassle just to order some e-liquid, that it's just becomming NOT worth it anymore. It's a shame too, because they have good e-liquid, but it's almost like a part time job just trying to get some friggen juice.

Can people list some e-liquid vendors that have good liquids that are as good (or better).

Thanks in advance,

Bob

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I have not found Bens site to be too much of a problem when I order.
I can see where someone that has maybe different hours than me might.
Frustration by the potential customer is certainly not what a business needs or wants.
There must be a reason that they operate like they do at just certain hours.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I have not found Bens site to be too much of a problem when I order.
I can see where someone that has maybe different hours than me might.
Frustration by the potential customer is certainly not what a business needs or wants.
There must be a reason that they operate like they do at just certain hours.

There is, they close when theyve reached capacity for the day ensuring that you wont have to wait 3 weeks for your orders to be shipped like a some other vendors out there.

Alien Visions has the most popular ejuice on the forums in Bobas Bounty and its been that way for awhile for a reason.

Yeah it can be a hassle to order but I totally understand not wanting to trust his liquids and his recipes to someone thats not family.Alot of us that order from AVE know to order in 100ml bottles so its not really that much of an issue.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Heathers Heavenly Vapes, RAWR Vapors, AltCig, Clouds of Vapor are vendors I've enjoyed. BackWoods Brew, Alice in Vapeland and Copper Creek are among the Vendors I did not enjoy. NO ONE Else will agree with me Because...... All Tastes are subjective ! Only YOU can decide which Vendors/ Flavors you like so Boldly Go ! into various sample packs and keep your curiousity going. :D

theobelisk

Nov 11, 2012
utah
I pretty much have been ordering only from AVE and RAWR. ( i am pretty new ). These 2 suppliers have been very easy for me to order from. I usually order on saturday mornings.
I have been trying to order from a few other vendors and had major issues lately...Ahlusions, Heathers heavenly vapes, And Mrs T's bakery are'nt taking any orders.
I placed an order from Mrs T's 2 weeks ago and have'nt got anything but an email explaining shes moving etc..so Im still waiting for that.
Rawr and AVE both had delivered my orders within the week after placing my order.
I definitely know where your coming from.. but Rawr and AVE have been the only 2 ive found so far..that i can count on.. I would like to try some others, but like you, Im having a hard time and getting frustrated.

fanatic205

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2012
birmingham al
Got my 100ml of boba's today very happy. The wierd thing is i looked at my bank statement and i was charged 52$ then a few hours later i was credited 49.85. This was my first order from AVE so sorta courious if they hooked me up to make a customer for life. If they did thats cool boba,s is so good ill be ordering alot more 100ml bottles

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
There was a period of time when Avejuice had website problems(hosting issues)....please don't knock them for issues that were beyond their control. Also, they stop taking orders when their capacity is filled, that's a good thing so you don't have to wait weeks or get lost in the crowd, perhaps.

There are many other vendors and people will volunteer them for you but I don't like your premise of starting a thread with your frustrations.

Listen, this forum has to understand that these vendors are working their butts off in an evergrowing field...it seems that this hobby/habit is taking off like a rocket(worldwide) and please be understanding when things don't go perfectly.

Please know that I love Boba's and Avejuice and do not profit from these statements in any way whatsoever.

I hope you find what you are looking for and no need to step on one of my favorite and most reliable vendors along the way.

Vape On Brutha!

YOU ROCK!

;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread