swedish fish - gotvapes
extreme ice - mt baker vapor
mt dew - mt baker vapor
ecto cooler - mt baker vapor
cotton candy - mt baker vapor
monster bash - mt baker vapor
raspberry - quick nic
watermellon rancher - quick nic

None of these really did it for me. All tasted bad from the start, 1/2 way threw a tank I could not taste anything, or gave me a headache. Extreme ice was the only one that I will reorder and that is just to mix with the crap juices I do not wish to waste.

I know juices need to steep but i'm about to give up on finding a good liquid. I would prefer to stick with mt baker vaper do to the crazy cheap prices for 50ml bottles but I will switch vendors if I find something I really like.

Any advice would be great

catoliver

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2012
South Carolina
This is such a difficult question to answer. I've been vaping for 3 months and my taste buds are still trying to get back to normal after smoking for so long. I have tried juices that I liked in the beginning and then tried a month later and hated. Same goes for not liking a flavor and then trying it at a later time and loving it.

My advice would be to order as many small, less expensive sample pack from different vendors as you can until you find your favorites. Do you have a store near you that sells vaping equipment and supplies? The one I go to lets you sample juice right then and there before you purchase.

Good luck, it took me 3 months to find my 2 'go-to' juices and I am waiting for my samples that I ordered from Mr. E-Liquid to steep so I can try them out.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Yes, try some different vendors. I have found some vendors that use a base (either their PG, VG or both) that I just don't like. Maybe you just don't like Mt. Baker Vapor's base, or maybe their flavors aren't strong enough for you.

Finding the right juice is a quest, not an event, and it can take a while. Don't give up.

Judging by your join date, you've only been at this a month or so. Patience, grasshopper.

gimmieshelter31

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Baltimore,MD
Don't take this wrong but even if 50mil was $10,that's not cheap if you don't like the juice. I would do some reading and as stated above, try multiple sample sized juices from multiple vendors and then when you get your "aha" juice, buy larger quantities.

You seem to favor candy and drink flavors. Why not start a thread or search titled "What Vendors Specialize In Candy or Drink Flavored Ejuice". Don't ask who has the best....anything as that wouldn't be nearly as productive. Then pick two vendors that offer sample sizes and try them.

Last edited:

ninjuh

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2012
Northwest Idaho
www.fuZionvapor.com

All the flavors are very FULL, great prices, excellent customer service. You can tell its quality stuff, you just have to try it..

Get a sampler to start, I recommend Purple Pieman personally, seems to be a big hit with everyone I talk to. This vendor doesn't get enough credit simply cus I don't think many people have yet to try it.. You guys seriously don't know what you're missing

tstan23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Miami, FL
Try Ahlusion. They are on the higher side of average-priced juices but everything I have tried from them has been spot on, even if I didn't like the flavor. Plus, spend 20 bucks and request a free sample. They will send you a 10 ml bottle of whatever flavor you want (excluding their specialty tobacco line). So basically just buy 3 10ml bottles and get the 4th free. Plus, their customer service is THE best I have experienced. I have been emailed back in less than 10 minutes before. And to top it off, if you email them with info about your PV setup and flavor preferences they will email you back with some suggested juices.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Here are my faves so far...but I would definitely order samples whenever you can... makes it easier to find favorites...and a lil cheaper.

Alice in Vapeland:
-B&W Cookie is hands down my favorite ejuice. I might not vape it all day every day, But I have to vape it at least once a day to feel complete. It is so unique and satisfying. Its sweet without being too sweet, and there is this amazing quialty that I cannot describe with everything over at AiV... bw cookie just happens to be my favorite. Not only is the flavor to die for, but there are huge plumes of vapor with this one!

Heather's Heavenly Vapes:
-Gandalf....currently the only tobacco vape I use. It is wonderful after about 1 week of steeping.
-Angel's Kiss... YUM! Its berries, and maybe some other flavors...touch of vanilla...? finishes with a "touch of cool" Its not really menthol... and I can't describe it any better.

Juicy Vapor:
-Ecto Plasma... I see what the hype is about, this is delightful!
-Avox... got this in a sample... just to see. Had no idea what to expect considering the fact I have no idea what Lychee is supposed to taste like...but this quickly became one of my favorites.

Backwoods Brews:
-Conundrum... I tried others from this vendor...and liked them...but this one took the spot as my fave from them for being the most unique one I tasted from them.

Ahlusion:
-Berry Potter... if you like your juices packed with flavor like I do, you can't go wrong with this. Unless you hate berries, lol.

All of the juices I listed above are ones that I have bought large bottles of and keep in my daily rotation. But all of the vendors I listed above have excellent juices and surely something that you will like. Try a sampler from AiV... they will throw in a free sample with every purchase, plus they have excellent customer service too!

user808a

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2012
AZ USA
I just got candybar, cinnamon roll, and candy corn from mt baker and my girlfriend and I are very pleased with them.

What battery and tank/clearo/carto are you using?

Pulling the vape with your mouth and then inhaling provides much better flavor than pulling with the lungs.

Vaping a strong menthol for a long time will mute my tastebuds and make everything else taste very bland.

Last edited:

Apocleon

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
Northern California
You are right, I placed an order for 6x 5ml bottles tonight from ECBlends. Going to hope for the best and if not try another vendor.

Good luck with ECBlends, hope it works out for you. Of the flavors you listed here are some of my favorites. For a good watermelon Jolly Rancher I get 'Wacky Watermelon' from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop. For Mt. Dew I use Heather's Heavenly Vapes 'Dew the Do' which gets my vote for best Mt. Dew EVAH! Both vendors are reasonably priced.:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread