Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I have an evic , wife has a zmax.

I'd opt for the zmax over the evic.
I played with a legend and a VTR last week at the vape s
Bar.
The Legend is a step above the zmax. Very nice VV mod.
The VTR is a Rock solid beast that I watched fire 1 ohm coils and can got to 15w.
I want a VTR.

Try to visit a B&M and test them.
Good luck

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida

The iTaste MVP is a great affordable mod that offers both VV/VW. It has a built-in battery so you don't have to incur the additional expenses of multiple replaceable batteries and charger. It comes with its own charging cord and an iClear clearomizer. So, you'll have money left over from your setup limit to purchase additional juice attachments or juice.

This is a pocket-friendly size; similar to a long pack of cigarettes. Durable build quality. Built-in ohm meter. Accepts both 510 and eGo attachments.

View attachment 281785 View attachment 281787

I agree if you arent going to go the provari route, mvp2 is the one to get

heuve

Jun 25, 2009
IL
I strongly recommend the MVP V2 as well. The things are built like a brick, can be charged with a micro USB cord (like the one for your smartphone, really convenient, I have a dual-purpose car charger for my MVP and phone too!), and you can't beat that deal. This was my workhorse until I started using my mech mods, but I still take it if I don't feel like messing with batteries.

I actually think it's more convenient to have the micro USB passthrough (can vape while charging) than having to pop in a new battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread