Not open for further replies.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
HI Bofa, welcome to ECF.

Under $100 should be pretty easy to do, a lot will depend on the form factor you want. I can personally attest to the Joyetech eVic and Sigelei Legend for tube style mods, the Innokin iTaste VTR or MVP 2 for a box mod, and the Innokin iTaste VV v3 for a small run around mod. These can all be had within your price range, and they are all EXCELLENT!

Good Luck!

HTH

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The iTaste MVP is a great affordable mod that offers both VV/VW. It has a built-in battery so you don't have to incur the additional expenses of multiple replaceable batteries and charger. It comes with its own charging cord and an iClear clearomizer. So, you'll have money left over from your setup limit to purchase additional juice attachments or juice.

This is a pocket-friendly size; similar to a long pack of cigarettes. Durable build quality. Built-in ohm meter. Accepts both 510 and eGo attachments.

Innokin_iTaste_MVP.jpg MVP_in_hand.jpg

Iquitcigs

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2013
Kent uk
sigelei zmax is also good but for under 100 mpv2 would be the one i got i have one and a zmax and the mpv2 is the strongest of the two also the battery outlasts just about anything i can got to work in the morning with a full charge and do a double shift coming home at about 3 in the morning next day and still have plenty of power left

jffvera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
New York
Check out the Sigelei Legend. I ordered one on Black Friday and I am very pleased with it. It's going to operate the same as the Vamo, zmax, sid, etc. It goes 3v-6v and up to 15w. The construction is very nice, the body tubes are the thickest I have seen for that price range of mod, and the display is great, no scrolling text. The threading is very nice on all joints. The only place it's a little dodgy is on the removable top cap, it's not bad, just not as nice as at the other spots. Varitube.com sells them for $65, they have a thread in the vendors section here.

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
Personally, I'd suggest the VAMO. Unfortunately, the issue with a non replaceable battery is what do you do when it runs dry? With a VAMO, you run in the door, slap in a spare charged battery and run back out the door. Or just carry a spare battery in your pocket. Plus, you can reuse those batteries in other mods. You might be the exception to the rule but most people wind up with a collection of mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread