Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy and welcome :)

Something simple is best to start. Prices are different in China. Things that are cheap here are expensive there and things that are cheap there are expensive here.

Some various options:

Zenith kroma-A.
GOOD: Very good taste, IMHO best choice if it is affordable. BAD: somewhat large, possibly too expensive.

Other 510 atty/mod type devices: vary wildly in cost, vape quality, and size

EVOD kit.
GOOD: Very small, should be cheaper, BAD: much less vapor. Needs quite high nicotine juice. Salts likely.
NOTE: battery type is semi standardized. comes in many many replacement battery brands. Automatic switch batteries are available but old design is quite unreliable. Button types generally last much longer.
Since you’re actually in China where all vapes come from and most of us are not: A new design of reliable EGO automatic switch battery would beat almost all pods senseless. Hasn’t happened yet that I know of though.

Other ego battery/clearomizer devices: similar more or less to EVOD. What matters is vape quality and cost over time. This can vary quite a bit.

Vladdin.
GOOD: Cheaper to buy in the beginning and has automatic switch, more vapor than EVOD. BAD: A lot more expensive to run long term (more expensive than kroma-a kit after about 3 months), inconsistent quality of pods (which are expensive here), still may need salts to be effective.

Other pod type devices: More or less similar to vladdin usually.

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
If he’s actually IN China though, he’s going to have a whole different set of options not available to folks outside China. To make it more fun China has well and away the highest relative income inequality in the developed world. Beats even the USA quite heavily, so defining less expensive gets difficult.

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
If he’s actually IN China though, he’s going to have a whole different set of options not available to folks outside China. To make it more fun China has well and away the highest relative income inequality in the developed world. Beats even the USA quite heavily, so defining less expensive gets difficult.

Yes but the OP asked for recommendations so I gave some good ones.

gertan72

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
İstanbul - TÜRKİYE
Simple,good coil performance,cheap,

c00403737c6d651417874d01be83fbc5.jpg

MI 5s cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: Ben Killeen

Yuriduoo

Mar 12, 2019
[QUOTE =“bombastinator,帖子:21619389,成员:43994”]你好,欢迎 :)

简单的事情最好开始。中国的价格不同。这里便宜的东西在那里很贵,而且便宜的东西在这里很贵。

一些不同的选择:

Zenith kroma-A。
好的:非常好的味道,恕我直言,如果它是负担得起的最佳选择。坏:有点大,可能太贵了。

其他510 atty / mod型设备:成本,vape质量和尺寸变化很大

EVOD套件。
好的:非常小,应该更便宜,坏:蒸汽少得多。需要相当高的尼古丁汁。盐可能。
注意:电池类型是半标准化的。有很多替代电池品牌。可以使用自动开关电池,但旧设计非常不可靠。按钮类型通常持续更长时间。
因为你实际上在中国所有vapes来自我们大多数人不是:一个可靠的EGO自动开关电池的新设计将击败几乎所有豆荚毫无意义。但是我还没知道。

其他自我电池/ clearomizer设备:与EVOD类似或多或少。重要的是vape质量和成本随着时间的推移。这可能会有很大的不同。

Vladdin。
好的:开始时买的便宜并且有自动开关,蒸汽比EVOD更多。坏:长期运行要贵得多(大约3个月后比kroma-a kit贵),豆荚质量不稳定(这里价格昂贵),仍然需要盐才能有效。

其他pod类型的设备:通常或多或少类似于vladdin。[/ QUOTE]
thank you bombastinator !you are so professional.you suggestions help me a lot.and maybe I will go to the vape shop to have a look about the things you recommend.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
[QUOTE =“bombastinator,帖子:21619389,成员:43994”]你好,欢迎 :)

简单的事情最好开始。中国的价格不同。这里便宜的东西在那里很贵,而且便宜的东西在这里很贵。

一些不同的选择:

Zenith kroma-A。
好的:非常好的味道,恕我直言,如果它是负担得起的最佳选择。坏:有点大,可能太贵了。

其他510 atty / mod型设备:成本,vape质量和尺寸变化很大

EVOD套件。
好的:非常小,应该更便宜,坏:蒸汽少得多。需要相当高的尼古丁汁。盐可能。
注意:电池类型是半标准化的。有很多替代电池品牌。可以使用自动开关电池,但旧设计非常不可靠。按钮类型通常持续更长时间。
因为你实际上在中国所有vapes来自我们大多数人不是:一个可靠的EGO自动开关电池的新设计将击败几乎所有豆荚毫无意义。但是我还没知道。

其他自我电池/ clearomizer设备:与EVOD类似或多或少。重要的是vape质量和成本随着时间的推移。这可能会有很大的不同。

Vladdin。
好的:开始时买的便宜并且有自动开关,蒸汽比EVOD更多。坏:长期运行要贵得多(大约3个月后比kroma-a kit贵),豆荚质量不稳定(这里价格昂贵),仍然需要盐才能有效。

其他pod类型的设备:通常或多或少类似于vladdin。[/ QUOTE]

thank you bombastinator !you are so professional.you suggestions help me a lot.and maybe I will go to the vape shop to have a look about the things you recommend.
LOL. I am an unemployed artist who works as a landlord. I have nothing to do with the vape industry except as another user. I have merely vaped for a long time.

Yuriduoo

Mar 12, 2019
[QUOTE =“bombastinator,post:21621671,member:43994”]这提出了一点:有两种vape风格MTL和DL。我推荐的一切都是MTL。如果你发现你更喜欢DL,你不需要我提到的任何设备。[/ QUOTE]
thank you .and I think maybe MTL is More suitable for me .cause I just want quit smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread