Any guesses when a dna 250c squonker might come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I was gonna get a dna75C then found out replay only works on dna250C. So now I’m waiting for that and am starting to get a bit frustrated. Any news?
I thought that the DNA75C would support replay (since it already logs the needed puff data), they were just going to release it on the 250C first? Then they were going to provide an update for the 75C.

Is this not the case any longer?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I thought that the DNA75C would support replay (since it already logs the needed puff data), they were just going to release it on the 250C first? Then they were going to provide an update for the 75C.

Is this not the case any longer?
My understanding is they were having trouble with the 75c needing more power than it had in some cases so they pulled back on the 75c. I could be totally wrong though

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Don't create gossip please. If there's official information the 75c will not get replay then please post a link.
Otherwise their statement that replay for 75c will come after rollout of 250c is complete still stands.

As to when a reasonably priced replay squonker will hit the market - Soon™

The boxer doesn't strike me as reasonable, at that price point the finish should be impeccable.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
$250 for a 3d printed plastic mod? Nothankyou. I can get my own 3d printer and parts for that. I was thinking more regular devices at regular prices.
Gotta be specific with your questions LOL... You never stated it was to be reasonably priced or high quality :)

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: bombastinator

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Don't create gossip please. If there's official information the 75c will not get replay then please post a link.
Otherwise their statement that replay for 75c will come after rollout of 250c is complete still stands.

As to when a reasonably priced replay squonker will hit the market - Soon™

The boxer doesn't strike me as reasonable, at that price point the finish should be impeccable.
I got the info from a statement made here. Couldn’t tell you which thread though. The “soon” I found particularly unhelpful. I can buy one(1) more mod. I would like it to be a dna 250c squonker but if I’m gonna have to wait a fricken year new deeming might be out and it may NEVER be available so I might as well get a cricket 2 and simply never buy a squonker.

• Love
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread