Torn Between Two Squonkers... feeling like a fool

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiver

Apr 29, 2012
Chicago
Seems like forever since I posted here. Feels good to be back.

After months of FB monitoring and begging for an SVA (during which time the LV Therion BF seemingly came and went), two things have happened: 1) I no longer feel like waiting or begging for the genuine SVA, and 2) The Therion BF dna 75C is due to come out next month.

Here's what I'm looking at:

YFTK SVA 75W Style Evolv DNA 75 Black 18650 BF TC VW Mod

Lost Vape Therion BF Squonker DNA75C Box Mod

I'm currently still on my Provari P3 with a Kabuki on top. Still love it; still vapes like the day I first got it. But I'm looking for something with an all day capacity, and, honestly, I just want a new toy.

From what I've read and seen on the web, both are appealing. But the SVA clone seems a bit smaller (which I like) and is a bit cheaper (ditto). The Therion BF has the dna 75C (which I love), and looks really cool in the pictures.

I'm interested in pairing either with a Psyclone Hadaly for a loose MTL.

I might also point out that, if a genuine SVA somehow comes through, my choice gets easy (and my wallet gets lighter).

Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
WooHoo! Found a spot to buy the Boxer. Thanks for the tip Hightech RN.

Now I've narrowed my choices from two to three (smh).

Well, if I've got to have problems these problems are good to have.
Don't know if it matters to you but did you notice the boxer is a 2x700 dna75c.
Should get awesome battery life over 18650. :2c:

fiver

Apr 29, 2012
Chicago
I didn't notice that, Hightech Redneck. Thanks. Now it's an even sweeter looking mod.

But I just pre-ordered the Therion BF DNA75C from Fasttech. It's supposed to drop on 9/18 and was $107 with coupon code "MAP" Never ordered from China before; hoping I don't regret it.

$139.00 Authentic Lost Vape Therion BF Squonker DNA75C TC VW APV Box Mod - 1-75W / 200-600'F / 1*18650 / color screen / zinc alloy + wood + leather at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

This is what I'm waiting for:
crown_bull_therion_75c_squonker_2.jpg

Very excited.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread