Any ideas on how to label eGo Tank system carts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC_Clone

Dec 28, 2010
Chicago Area, IL
I recently picked up the tank atty and carts and I'm at an impass as to how to label the carts. Since there is limited colors available it's very hard to distinguish them. I tried using a p-touch label on them but with the tightness of the fit into the tank and the condensation that forms when using them it was useless.

I'm not sure marker will stay on either with the smooth plastic and moisture. Any tips or ideas?

PC_Clone

Dec 28, 2010
Chicago Area, IL
I get the little girls assorted size ponytail holders - one package $2 I think - from Goody (Walmart & Target sell them). A bigger band of one color goes around the big labeled bottle, and a teeny band of the same color goes around the tank. At least until I can think of something better...

Ok, decent idea. One issue. As you can see in my avatar I shave my hair so I have no experience with the asiles of a store where hair items are sold. Any idea what area the pony tail holders might be? Would it be near the shampoo? I can't even remember any other hair items to know where else to ask.

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
The tanks come in five colors, Blue, clear, pink, red and black. I usually write on the end of the rubber cap that they come with. I use initials like WM for watermelon, BB blueberry. I only have 2-3 flavors out a day. When I want something else in the tank I can rub off the ballpoint pen ink and initial something else on it.

PC_Clone

Dec 28, 2010
Chicago Area, IL
Am I reading this? Jeezum Crow, PC, you're from Chicago.

I was asking since I haven't gone near a hair care asile in over 10 years. I use a double edge razor, and buy it all online, to shave my face. I also shave my head so don't buy shampoo or gel or hair brushes. I couldn't even tell you where the hair care section is located in any store I frequent.

Since they're evidently small I was hoping to narrow down the location so I might find them a little easier.

Maxine

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Maine
goody.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread