Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Regards,

I heard there we're new carts; that they were amazing...

I want some, so which one's? what's different etc.

Thanks
fo

I think all the carts on the site are the new ones, and yeah - they are amazing. He had a sale on all the old ones to move them out. Give the new ones a try, you'll love em! ;)

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
Regards,

I heard there we're new carts; that they were amazing...

I want some, so which one's? what's different etc.

Thanks
fo

Steve worked with the manufacturer to improve the way the sauce works in the carts...typically done by adjusting flavors..cartomizers aren't quite like a 901, the sauce needs a little more flavor to really pop..new ones do, and then some

Adjustments to the quantity of sauce put in new carts. New carts are *almost* flooded, takes a few drags to get them goin right, but worth it for an hour more duration (with me chain vaping..literall, you should see it). One thing is for sure, you can immediately *tell* it's not BS, every new one i've tried has been this way..they really sauced the BBQ on those carts

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
I believe the only new ones are the Marlboro, RY4, Coffee, Cappacino, Blueberry, Pbutter, Rasberry, and Vanilla. The rest of the carts are old inventory and the sale carts were old inventory for the same flavors they stocked with the new style.

thats what ive been vaping lately almost:
marl, ry4, blueberry, raspberry, vanilla and a pineapple and french pipe or two..gave the cappuccino 36 to the wife, she took a mighty monster drag off it (she hits the light *every* time holy cow)...her eyes crossed and she handed it back guess it had too much "manly" even for her..she out drags me *every* time too, hits the light every single drag.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
thats what ive been vaping lately almost:
marl, ry4, blueberry, raspberry, vanilla and a pineapple and french pipe or two..gave the cappuccino 36 to the wife, she took a mighty monster drag off it (she hits the light *every* time holy cow)...her eyes crossed and she handed it back guess it had too much "manly" even for her..she out drags me *every* time too, hits the light every single drag.

Funny how that happens. I "outvape" hubby too. I can easily hit the 8-second cutoff on most devices, which is why I was so glad that Mark showed in his video how to beat the cutoff on the manual batteries! Otherwise they would be useless to me. Another reason I love my passthrough - no cutoff! If it exists, I haven't found it!

Gemini_Lightning

Aug 19, 2009
Trinity, Fl
Thanks,

So? it's a "new" sauce thing then.

With the very same cartomizer configuration, size and materials, Hmm?

O K

Thanks
fo

It's not just a new mixture of sauce; the design of the cart has been slightly modified. Check the notches on the battery end. They aren't cut quite as deeply as the old carts. This allows for a tighter hit, with a bit less air flow, more vapor as well.

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
It's not just a new mixture of sauce; the design of the cart has been slightly modified. Check the notches on the battery end. They aren't cut quite as deeply as the old carts. This allows for a tighter hit, with a bit less air flow, more vapor as well.

true, and the markings indicate the possibility of a different manufacturer, the carts i got just lately are indeed different in design at the base than the "old' carts..a term i use loosely as i was buying "old" carts right up till the "new" carts came in and that was what? two weeks ago? lol, not so old

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
true, and the markings indicate the possibility of a different manufacturer, the carts i got just lately are indeed different in design at the base than the "old' carts..a term i use loosely as i was buying "old" carts right up till the "new" carts came in and that was what? two weeks ago? lol, not so old

What exactly do you see that's different? I had seen different size print that fluctuated a lot but that was ostensibly before the "new" carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread