• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Melbourne Vapors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kombatsd

Jun 29, 2010
Melbourne
Hi MusicBox. Great to hear from another vaper from Melbourne.
Yes, I have noticed that things get held up in Sydney.
I've ordered items from 2 different companies in China on the same day and I received 1 package earlier when it was sent directly to Melb. For some reason, the other went to Sydney! Of course, it took its time to come to Melb lol!
On another note, where is everyone based in Melb? I am in Kew.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
There's an almost regular Melbourne catch up down at Mordialloc most Fridays @ 5:00pm that been going on for a while.

It's normally at either a Cafe (beer, coffee, light meals) near the train station or at one of the guy's art studio (byo and pizza).

IRC is the best place to find out about - PM me if you want the IRC details.

-----------------------------------------------
EDIT: Dismal, are we allowed to post meet details here? Or do we get spanked with the ban stick if we do?
-----------------------------------------------

Last edited:

kombatsd

Jun 29, 2010
Melbourne
gday all

Melbourne here too. Trying to convince a lygon st cafe to let vapers vape inside his shop also :D

He just got his a few days ago so give it a bit and im hoping we have a place in melb to vape indoors and enjoy a coffee while we there :D

Hi Nelly, that's great to hear. Hopefully we can especially in this weather :p
Hope to hear back from you some good news.
Cheers

Gday kombat

yeh he seems pretty keen. Told him he'd be the first and that it would give an extra reason for ppl to chose HIS store over the other 100 there haha.

Gonna drop him off 10 kits next week sometime and hopefully have a bit of a better chat with him.
Show him the potential and hopefully i can come back after that and let you all know which store it is thats gonna let us vape inside where the rest of the humans are lol.

Yes it would be VERY nice to be able to go out and be inside somewhere vaping in this weather lol

nelly81

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

dartman

Sep 1, 2010
Melbourne
Just piping in here. I'm actually a seppo visiting Melbourne for this week only. Any shops in the CBD with juice or hardware? Am staying just up on Collins St....

Only place I know that sells hardware is in Prahran and given he sells (reportedly) a 510 starter kit for $200 I probably wouldn't go there.

Do you need some gear or are you just browsing? If you need something specific I can sort you out for a reasonable price. At the moment I only have 510 stuff but I have plenty of juice if you're running short.
Speaking of juice it is worth mentioning that the sale/possession/use of juice is essentially illegal in Australia. As it is a schedule 7 poison it is not for public use. Effing government, if you want to read more I posted a thread "Did the Australian government actually look into vaping?". Worth a read if I do say so myself.

nelly81

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty

nelly81

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread