Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
So I've been obsessed with Kizmet from The Steam Factory for a very long time, somewhat recently they changed their bottles from square to the more standard round with a dripper cap, but it seems the juice has changed and I'm in a panic. It just doesn't taste how I remember it, and I'm more than just a little familiar with how it's supposed to taste:

Image1.jpg

And that's just from the second half of 2014 when I started saving my bottles for future DIY stuff.

I also recently got a bottle of screwberry, which is thicker than I remember it being, although I haven't had it in awhile so I could be wrong on that.

Anyone else who is a fan of their juice notice differences when they new bottles came out? I've avoided getting a facebook account for all this time, but finally broke down and registered today in order to contact them, not sure what I'm expecting to hear but we'll see.

This was my absolute favorite juice, a delicious tart green apple and pear, and I'd be devastated in they changed their recipe. My tastebuds have seemed a bit off lately so I'm hoping that maybe it's just me, I've been vaping for years so it's nothing related to taste issues coming off cigarettes and I've never had vaper's tongue before so I'm at a loss here.

Help!

Last edited:

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I got a message back from them, they said they haven't changed it so I guess my taste buds are just wonky right now. I'd still like to hear from anyone else to see if they have noticed a difference, is there any possibility that the new caps are somehow putting some off-flavor into the juice? They appear to be the exact same child-proof caps that everyone else is using so I doubt it, but maybe the rubber dropper section is coloring the juice a bit?

I guess I could have also just received a bad bottle, it just seems so odd after vaping this stuff for so long that all of the sudden (and coinciding with the new bottle) I would notice a difference in taste. There is almost like a faint gargonzola or blue-cheese flavor on the exhale that's obviously out of place in a fruit juice, the tartness seems toned down, and the almost creamy pear flavor that I love so much seems gone entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread