Green Apple fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

takirb

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
SC
One of the first vendors I ordered from was Vapedudes, and I was recommended to try their Appletini juice. Got it, loved it, still do. I've bought 3 bottles so far, and am ready to re-up for some more. But I'd like to try a different vendor's green apple-ish juice for a change if anyone can give a recommendation? Most other vendors i see compare their green apple to jolly ranchers, but for me Vapedudes tastes nothing like a jolly rancher (im not a big fan of jolly ranchers lol). It's a very fresh, ripe, green-apple taste. Has anyone tried their appletini and can give a recommendation for another great green apple juice?

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I also love vapedudes appletini - and have a couple other apples to recommend to you as well that I think you may love -

Atomic Vapors - Atomic Apple - Tart and slightly sour green apple with some menthol

FreedomSmokeUSA Kickin' Apple - Not sure how to describe this apple, haven't had it in awhile but it's unique and my brother and I both loved it...need to order it again sometime soon

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Ur welcome! I'm not a tobacco vaper either, I used to be into menthols, and now don't vape menthol anymore, except for a few juices that are a flavor with menthol in it. I didn't know the kickin' apple I had (which someone passed onto me) was apple and tobacco. I just knew it was a unique tasty flavor. If you get a chance try it out.

takirb

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
SC
Update on BWB's green apple, just came in today. Didn't want to waste a good carto, so i loaded a freshly cleaned 808 carto with it, somewhat tastey. So I went ahead and loaded my old appletini 1.7 LR carto with it -

BRAVO! *applause* Outstanding flavor, good TH, and nice vapor production. When i opened the package, I could smell the flavor, and i first thought it'd be too sweet. But as stated earlier, it really is spot on. I'm promoting this one to "tank worthy" for the next few days ;)

Namgic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Colorado
If you like BWB green apple I suggest that you try their orchard frost and Conundrum. The Conundrm just knocks my socks off. I fell in love with the Orchard Frost first but the Conundrum is simply amazing IMHO great TH and just plumes of vapor production. I love the creativity and attention that this vendor puts into their flavors. Close just doesn't cut it with them, they make it perfect or they won't make it at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread