any stores that sell dse901 supplies in southern california?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLaren

May 5, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
so far i agree with you mclaren. she is the only one who responded so far. im still waiting on smoke lib and ecigmall because they're closer, but so far it looks like im going to san diego. needed an excuse to go anyway, haven't been there in months. probably going tomorrow as i'm still at work. :( long day.

Only bad thing right now is her stock is a little low. She will have what you need but probably not in the colors you want. hey if it works, it works right. Her big shipment is being held in customs right now but as soon as its released i'm stockin up.

Also for the person who asked if her shipping was fast. I ordered my kit on a tuesday afternoon and it was at my doorstep on thursday. Its extremely fast for FREE shipping:thumb:

McLaren

May 5, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
so far i agree with you mclaren. she is the only one who responded so far. im still waiting on smoke lib and ecigmall because they're closer, but so far it looks like im going to san diego. needed an excuse to go anyway, haven't been there in months. probably going tomorrow as i'm still at work. :( long day.

So how did it go? Did you make the trip to San Diego? I took a look at her store and it seems she has got some more parts in stock. I was hoping to get a couple 50ml Menthol bottles but she only has Marlboro:(. I guess i'll be getting a couple 30mls.

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
Hey noob, did you find supplies? Having grown up in Cypress, I'm surprised you can't find anything in Garden Grove. I would have thought at least one of the Asian shops would carry e-cigs.

Malicedoll - I have a step-daughter in Gilbert and another roaming around Mesa/Jct area. FIL in Surprise. Small world.

noob

Mar 19, 2009
Garden Grove, CA
So how did it go? Did you make the trip to San Diego? I took a look at her store and it seems she has got some more parts in stock. I was hoping to get a couple 50ml Menthol bottles but she only has Marlboro:(. I guess i'll be getting a couple 30mls.

i did! a friend and i made a day of it and had a lot of fun!
she was awesome! on top of two 901 batteries, i also bought her mini-pipe starter kit and an extra usb pass-through for my 901. she gave us a little tutorial on how to get the most out of the mini-pipe. she listed the quirks of the design and explained the work-arounds. she also gave us a fully charged battery so that we can test the product right away! with my order, she included a printout of all that she mentioned in the tutorial and a cool little fabric sack for holding my 901 batteries which has her shop name and "THANK YOU" printed on it. widows bead work is by far the best supplier i have dealt with so far! :)

btw, the mini-pipe is amazing! i'm still on the same battery, the carts last a very long time, and it's a fog machine! :)

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
i did! a friend and i made a day of it and had a lot of fun!
she was awesome! on top of two 901 batteries, i also bought her mini-pipe starter kit and an extra usb pass-through for my 901. she gave us a little tutorial on how to get the most out of the mini-pipe. she listed the quirks of the design and explained the work-arounds. she also gave us a fully charged battery so that we can test the product right away! with my order, she included a printout of all that she mentioned in the tutorial and a cool little fabric sack for holding my 901 batteries which has her shop name and "THANK YOU" printed on it. widows bead work is by far the best supplier i have dealt with so far! :)

btw, the mini-pipe is amazing! i'm still on the same battery, the carts last a very long time, and it's a fog machine! :)

I am very glad that I was able to direct you to the right direction. Widow is an awesome seller :) I am LUCKY I found her in the first place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread