Any Update, Brandon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Ms T is busy working and sending out orders. The first few days we were opened, there was about a week's worth of orders. She is working her way through everything as fast as she can. One of the problems she experienced was that her nice label printer was destroyed in the move. Some people will receive the "old style" labels, but her new printer has arrived and is operational now, so I think all the labels she is making now are the normal ones. She is still set up in her temporary location, and yes Jdrewry, she is still waiting on utility companies and such to get it together and bring her heat (it's cold in PA right now), internet, and other necessary stuff to her permanent location, where these things should have already been.

All we can really do at this point is give her space and let her create. Based on the number of orders in house, the concentration of them on certain days, etc, it is still very difficult for me to give accurate estimates of ship dates. For those who are emailing me or intending to inquire about it, I'm telling you what I can but I can't be exact!

I have been getting tons of emails and calls. This has kept me very busy and running behind too, so I'm sorry if my responses are not immediate. One thing I'm noticing is the overwhelming number of nice emails people are sending. Yes, of course I am getting some unhappy emails, and I do understand the frustration. I wish I had better answers to give in some cases. However, the negative pales in comparison to the encouragement from all the people sending good wishes and expressions of understanding. This is most appreciated and fuels Ms T. She is very happy to be back creating, even though she is not quite at 100% yet. It is difficult for her during this rush to implement some of the new stuff she has coming, but she already has begun the introduction of a big new change that WILL help to speed up processing very soon. This change is basically the addition of a second mixer. Ms T has found someone she trusts to do it like she would, and training has begun. This training will accelerate when Ms T can get things caught up to a reasonable processing time.

So thanks for all the nice words everyone, it's really helping!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread