Any vape compamies ship to NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
It's like something out of Stalin's Russia--I'm trying to get Tigon replacement coils and no one ships to NY. Does anyone know of a good vape outlet that would have these and ship to New Mordor? (New York). Any help would be appreciated--Greatly.
Hi,
My suggestion is to have a friend in another state forward you supplies.
Or, it is spring...Road Trip!

Cheers
I

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It's like something out of Stalin's Russia--I'm trying to get Tigon replacement coils and no one ships to NY. Does anyone know of a good vape outlet that would have these and ship to New Mordor? (New York). Any help would be appreciated--Greatly.

Aspire USA doesn't carry them and Aspire China seems to no longer ship to the USA because there is no USA in the country dropdown of their shipping estimator anymore.

Fasttech (China) no longer carries those coils, but that's not surprising since they have a bad relationship with Aspire.

If you find a USA vendor, good chance shipping will be expensive. Most places I have seen who haven't shut down or stopped taking online orders have increased shipping to minimum $15, but I've seen higher. So shipping to a friend then shipping to you may not be a good idea anymore in terms of total costs.

See if you can find a place here that has them in stock and will ship to you at a reasonable cost... Vapecrawler Search: Aspire Tigon Coils

Good luck.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Dutchess County, New York
    I'd check with one of your vape shops in Rockland, Nyack, Nanuet, New City. Or jump a bit south and check North Jersey. Even with the B&M markups, it might be cheaper than the age verification surcharge to ship.
    Or a friend in NJ or CT or PA?

These look reasonably priced, don't know about shipping.
    Good luck

Aspire Tigon Replacement Coils

• Agree
    Reactions: Opinionated

MarkRNY

ECF Veteran
    Apr 18, 2016
    Rockland County, NY
    Thanks for the replies. I just got coils in from Giant Vapes this morning. I wanted to order more this afternoon, and they no longer ship to NY. Incredible. As far as NJ, CT and PA, I think they've got the same damn rules. I'll have to check though. I think Aspire still ships to NY but they're currently out of stock.

My fiance's in CA for the next couple of months. Most of them still ship to CA, which is surprising. If I had her ship them to me, would she be at risk of any trouble with the "law"? She's too good looking for San Quentin.

What they're putting us through is really an abomination. If they can do it to us, they can do it to anyone. But people who don't vape yawn because it doesn't effect them--they think.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    If you can get the coils shipped to CA then have your GF send them to you, it's perfectly legal, assuming she's 21 or older. But that's a pricey way to get your coils, since you'll have to pay signature verification shipping to CA, then shipping to NY, which if you do it the way you're supposed to, needs to be marked as vape supplies and sent signature verification, as well. Your GF can just prepay postage online and not declare it, though. You're still paying for shipping twice. You will need to buy a lot of coils at one time to make up for the added cost. It might be cheaper in the long run to just get a different tank that uses coils that you can get easier. Or better yet get an RTA and learn to build your own coils. Cotton and wire will always be available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread