• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any vapor meets in Southern California??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChRi$

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
☆ So-CaL ☆
you know i'm gonna keep searching for one around the forums. i dont find anything im going to persue starting one up.

better yet, anyone in southern california friend request me here on the forum or on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/orth.chris
send me a message that your from the forum and we'll put our heads together and do this thing.

Last edited:

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com

ChRi$

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
☆ So-CaL ☆
logo.jpg i've already composed a list of around 10 vendors from my area, los angeles and orange county. i'll be sending them emails to see if they are interested in having reps come out with booths.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
Oh, I couldn't imagine driving that damn 91 to L.B. everyday. That would make me go crazy!

LOL... yeah I freaking had to leave at 3:30am in the morning to get to work by 5:30am ... which sucked and I only had time to eat dinner and shower then it was off to bed... it sucked for my kids cuz I wasnt spending time with them...

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
LOL... yeah I freaking had to leave at 3:30am in the morning to get to work by 5:30am ... which sucked and I only had time to eat dinner and shower then it was off to bed... it sucked for my kids cuz I wasnt spending time with them...

And that's with FasTrak! LOL

I know what you mean. My husband does it. Luckily he doesn't have a "set place" where he works and only has to do it once in a while. He is a contractor for oil refinieries and happens to be working in Wilmington right now. He leaves at the crack of dawn, comes home around 7:30p.m. I feed him his dinner and he is off to bed! (but at least that's better then not seeing him at all. He just came home from managing the beach workers cleaning up the oil spill. He was gone for almost 3 months!)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I'd just like to add...

I've put together some forum get-togethers for the local San Diego Padres forum.
They have been outstanding, and many friendships and even one marriage resulted from those get-togethers.

But I don't have the time or energy to make this happen right now.
But if anyone does, I suggest Stone Brewery in Escondido.

It is very well located for travel from all points north, south, east, and west.
And it has a great atmosphere, and a great outdoor party area with couches and other amenities.

And it has FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC food.
And of course, it has the best beer in the entire world.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
I'd just like to add...

I've put together some forum get-togethers for the local San Diego Padres forum.
They have been outstanding, and many friendships and even one marriage resulted from those get-togethers.

But I don't have the time or energy to make this happen right now.
But if anyone does, I suggest Stone Brewery in Escondido.

It is very well located for travel from all points north, south, east, and west.
And it has a great atmosphere, and a great outdoor party area with couches and other amenities.

And it has FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC food.
And of course, it has the best beer in the entire world.
dammm!!! thats far LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread