Any vendors that sell juice without artificial flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
I do not know of a vendor that has all natural flavors (though I would think their was some). But; I do know that Lorann offers a line of all natural flavorings. https://www.lorannoils.com/c-202-new-natural-flavors.aspx

DIY can be complicated if you want a lot of variety and to create new blends. But to start; she could make if very simply by just getting unflavored nic in a slight higher mg then she wanted to vape and add a 10-20% of one of these natural flavors like Strawberry or Toffee

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Thanks for the info so far on this, guyz. I guess part of the problem for me is that I don't know the real definitions of Natural and Organic and how they relate to artifical flavors and other ingredients in the relm of vaping. I'll have to do some research on those terms. However, I'm sure that those terms may mean differfent things to different people and vendors. Once I find those that make those claims the I'll have to ensure what they mean.

jmaul99

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2010
Marietta, GA
My understanding is natural means he uses fresh grown tobacco and dried fruits and different natural items like vanilla beans to extract his flavors. The organic is basically the same except the extracts come from organic ingredients ie. organic tobacco instead of tobacco grown using fertilizer, pesticides, and other chemicals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread