New here…. Have a question about artificial sweetener in flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargoyle

May 19, 2014
Michigan
My wife and I just started our vaping journey about 9 days ago. We have learned a bit and found out that there are artificial sweeteners in some of the flavors.. So what we need to do is find the vendors that sell flavors with real sugar (Sucrose) and not the fake sugar (Sucralose). My wife has a very strong sensitivity to the "fake" sugar.

Thanks for any feedback you can give.

p7willm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Lansdale, PA, USA
If you tell a vendor that there is an ingredient that is a problem for you and they will not help out I would look for another juice maker. There are a lot of them out there and some are VERY helpful.

As far as the sweetener goes a vendor may put it in some flavors and not others. Their sweet cherry might have sweetener and their sour cherry may not.

luke213

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2014
Up
I'd also say if her reaction isn't too bad it's worth trying vaping some of those flavors. Myself I can't drink anything with fake sugar in it instant migraine for me with pretty much all of them. Vaping seems different and I'm not sure why maybe less absorbing I don't know. Either way in juice thus far I haven't had any real problems with fake sugar which surprised the heck out of me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

braveheart889

Moved On
Sep 12, 2013
SZ,Guangdong,China
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Dumas Mesuri

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
Highlandville, MO, USA
Just a heads up Gargoyle, if you order fresh from Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes some flavors might/will taste awful at first. Don't give up on them, it may take two months but one day they will be great!
Blueberry Bliss is my personal favorite so far out of all juices. I thought it was good right out of the mail, after a month it was beyond my wildest dreams.

I have the same problems with sucralose, eating or drinking something with it almost puts me in a coma, vaping it just gives me a headache and general sense of not feeling well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread