Any volcano ecig users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyzuhorst

Apr 15, 2013
WA
Since the hubby and I started using the Inferno (he now also has the Lavatube v2) we fell in love. I haven't been able to come up with one complaint about their products. Liquids included. I want to start experimenting with other eliquid companies tho and i am to chicken to order blind (not being able to test and taste the liquid before ordering) so can I get everyone's opinions on some places they like. I'm into the sweeter flavors. right now all I've been vaping is a coconut, a vanilla, a caramel with coffee, and a grape.

Deacon Aegis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Marietta, GA
www.aegissteamcraft.com
Howdy there and using the Inferno myself right now, but gonna order a Provari next week. Anyway, as for e-liquids, I do like Volcano's Kona Coffee and BlueWater Punch. I have also found that Vaperite.com's Madagascar Vanilla Tobacco (doesn't taste like tobacco at all) and their chocolate flavors are very good. I did have to let the chocolate steep for about a week for it to get really good, but many fresh mixed liquids need to steep for a while. The Madagascar Vanilla Tobacco was a great vape in the Atty, but not entirely my favorite in the tank (too sweet for me). :)

Holbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
welcome to ECF I like your hubby was using an inferno from back when they first released their first tank design (the refillable plastic ones) and recently got the LTv2. I have had good luck with juice from ECblends.com cheap prices, Vermillon river has a lot of great options (caramelized cappucino is awesome, Butter rum tastes like a werthers original, the fruit strip illusions is ok but tastes more like regular bubblegum than fruity) I just placed an order The PLATINUM DIY Kit from DIY Flavorshack.com. I placed my order on saturday and it shipped today! (thanks for the great service Dawn) you get to pick six flavors and it comes with enough nic/pg/vg to make about 100ml of juice. the only difference in the price on the kits is the nic strength so if you like low nic you can get a kit for pretty cheap.

I personally never much cared for volcanos liquids but have only ever used their e-cigs, I'm honestly afraid to try much else unless someone has a great story about some others.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I recently took a good hard look at the lava tube but being honest I have pretty much decided to go with the Vamo. No knock to the lavatube at all from everything I have read its a fine device. I just like the Variable Wattage idea and the price on the Vamo,

When I originally though about switching to vaping it was Volcano that was suggested to me. I just wasn't ready to seriously try yet so I passed it up. This time Ego-C was suggested to me and I could have one in my hands alot faster than the 2 weeks from Hawaii shipping Volcano would have been. T Here is no Volcano shop anywhere near me. SO I went with the Ego-c.

For what it is worth the people I know who use volcano devices love really do love them.

steelshoe552

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
puyallup, wa 98374
My wife and I started on the inferno kit as well, I moved on to the ltv2 as well and my wife is now using twist type battery's. Volcano juice is ok, we are still hunting for our favs but give mt baker vapor a try. The have killer prices and tons of flavours and amazing customer service...honestly other places have better juices im sure but if you can find. A few from them you like you can save tons of money. They ship within 24hrs amd typically send a sample bottle with your order.

jfalbanese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Westport, WA
started with an inferno. got the dirty deed done. (long life to the owner of volcano ecigs). have moved on, but i suggest you shop with vendors that offer sample packs. juice can be an expensive hobby. you don't want to get stuck with juice you don't like. also a brick, and mortar option might be the way to go to get your juices, if there is one near you. good luck.

I second the Mt Baker mention. They have some great juices (Ecto Cooler ...!) and their prices are VERY reasonable. Even with shipping they come out cheaper than some others.

I also recommend Delaware Vapor (Heaven's Kiss feeds my butterscotch crave) and Namberjuice (Lucky Pear and Carmelized Banana are the cat's pajamas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread