Anybody know about the TFV12 RBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
This was one of my crazy builds ages ago, it was good but a nightmare to wick. View attachment 882331 View attachment 882333

Had to use it on my gen 3 mod as nothing else could handle it haha

did you take that pic with a filter or something?
swear those coils look pink to me,like really pink o_O
Do certain coils look different when fired?
asking out of curiosity,that's all.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
No,just my s8 with normal settings but it is a rubbish camera on it, can't get it right, it has a mind of its own and sometimes won't focus, time for a new phone me thinks,

ah ok,fairly new and not knowledgeable at all in the vaping scene so i was wondering if that was maybe a ''thing'',you know like my little pony rainbow themed coils or something :lol:

Mikes1992

Apr 10, 2020
How do you calculate how much wire you need to roll a Clapton wire? Say 32g on a 26g core. I've only got 5m of 32g (1.5m of which I've already used) . I can't imagine that will go that far xD considering my goto length currently is ~10cm per ~7.5cm coil. Although I did find a somebody that sells rolls of 37.5m and 75m of 32g kanthal. I've made the duel twisted parallel 32g coils today, I've been using rayan wick and I think I wicked it wrong last time because while I did taste great initially it soon started to taste burnt, I read the guide on rayan wick on here and now it seems to be working much better using the recommendations for using rayan (like thinning out the tails more), I wanted to try out the twisted coils so thought I might as well since I was already rewicking. I was surprised how easy the twisted coils was and now I really want to have a go at Claptons. (I have a clip that can allow the core to spin while providing tension to wrap the 32g around the 26g wire).

Mikes1992

Apr 10, 2020
I made a Clapton today, once again it was allot easier then I though it would be! I'm going to store it and use it next time and put an order in for a roll of more 32g if I like the performance of this wire.
IMG_20200501_110427.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread