Anybody tried these yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Olathe, KS
So I wanted to try the ss mesh thing without trying a genesis atty just yet so I came across these.

CE8 SS Mesh Clearomizer

Anybody tried these things? I like them. Good flavor, I've had one flood a little and I'm not sure why just yet but I run it at a little higher wattage and it seems to improve and clear up. Their easy to fill up, and haven't had to replace one yet, which they sell replacements for it too. Just thought I would throw this out there for people wanting to try it.

b2darizzle

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
New Orleans, LA
Yeah, just actually picked one up for my Twist.

w88RNYv.jpg

It's actually pretty good - smokes the lighter juices at high voltages though. I have to keep it around 4V for the light Primoroso from CCVapes in there. But the flavor is damn good when you get it right. That being said, there are a couple drawbacks that, if nothing else, allude to someone doing it better in the future.

R5Adqyl.jpg

The mesh doesn't come oxidized, so that first entire tank will be metal-flavored e-liquid. I remedied it by just filling the tank with clear juice and puffing it all out without inhaling. It was a chore, but it's worth it in the long run. The guy at the shop that sold it to me said he usually does what he does with his rebuildables - he removes the mesh, blow torches straight PG off it a few times, and then puts it back in to use it.

Second thing, similar to wicks, the juice needs to pass over the holes that lead to the mesh for you to get anything other than a straight burnt flavor. You can see in the second picture, the holes end around 0.8ml, so I still find myself rolling the juice around from time to time when getting low.

Regardless, this is a step up for clearomizers imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread