Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
I've been using Vortex Ver. 2 and Vapormizers (same thing) from Vapors, Etc. They have good TH and flavor. They are okay except they tend to draw juice/condensation up the center tube. To the best of my recollection the V1's were good except for leakage. I don't recall that they drew up the tube as much as V2's.

An alternative to the V2 is the Kr808-DM1. The center tube is flared out in a funnel shape...larger at the bottom/coil end. I'm trying them out at present. Good flavor, good TH. There is some condensation in the chamber of the mouthpiece which may contribute to maybe a little bitter/juice taste, but a substantial improvement. It may be that I just need to lower the amount of flavoring in my DIY juice. My first -DM1 Carto coil went after about 1 1/3rd fillings. The 2nd one has been going about 2 days and seems okay.

Kr808-DM1 is the designation used by nHaler. Other suppliers might use a slight variation of the suffix such as Kr808D-M1 or other. Searching with various suffixes does return different results.

The ELITE 808 CLEAR AND EASY TANKS look very similar...maybe a little newer design. They are currently out of stock at cigeasy.com. There are reviews at ELITE 808 CLEAR AND EASY TANKS You might also search for and M2 designation. I don't know if the M2's have different threading as I understand the Kr808D-1 and D-2 do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread