tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
What would you like to know about them?

Are you happy with the air flow?

Do you like the way the air flow is adjusted?

What sold you on this --- besides the likely fact that it's Zen made?

How many ml does the tank hold?

Anything else you'd like to share?:)

Last edited:

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
Well, I can say that this atty is definitely all about flavor. I've been vaping for just about a year and a half and went from eGo's right into rebuildables within my first month. I mostly use Kayfuns and Gennies with a dripper thrown in once in a while. I prefer a tighter, mouth to lung vape but the Kubiki provides a fairly wide range with it's Russian 91 style airflow.

The flavor from this tank is on par with my Gennies, and the ease of use is fantastic. I've been using the 1.6 ohm BVC coils and can say that the flavor is better than either of the Nautilus tanks lol...

I got the Z2 threaded version first for my ZNA and actually went back the next day to pick up the 510 version for my Ant 18350 tube mod. These 2 tanks are all I've been using for the last 5 days or so...

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
Are you happy with the air flow?

Do you like the way the air flow is adjusted?

What sold you on this --- besides the likely fact that it's Zen made?

How many mil does the tank hold?

Anything else you'd like to share?:)
I find the air flow to be perfect for the way I vape. I can have it tight for a nice mouth-to-lung or when it's all the way open, gives the perfect (for me) restrictive direct to lung inhale with the supplied wide bore drip tip.

It actually took the guys at the B&M a bunch to finally talk me into one, I just didn't want to have to buy coils. I always wanted to get one of Zen's carto tanks though and before the Kubuki there was an adapter he made that retro'd the Nautilus coil into his Catro tank. What sealed the deal for me was when the guy at the B&M let me try his on a ZNA. Then, like I said above, I bought 1 then went back the next day for another lol...

Not sure about the juice but I believe it's 3, maybe 3.5 ml.

Don't want this to be a "gush fest" but I was really surprised with this atty. The only issue that I had was when my Ant mod tipped over (dang cat) on my desk and the quartz tank cracked. Since I use that mod as my daily carry, I replaced it with the stainless tank as pictured. I did also pick up another quartz tank too (for dress occasions ;)).
full

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
This is quite a testimonial to the Kabuki. I have never used a Genny however I understand the best flavor comes from them. I am looking forward to the ease of use (not that the Nautilus is difficult) but more importantly to the flavor enhancement.

Well, I can say that this atty is definitely all about flavor.

The flavor from this tank is on par with my Gennies, and the ease of use is fantastic. I've been using the 1.6 ohm BVC coils and can say that the flavor is better than either of the Nautilus tanks lol...

skilow

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Pittsburgh
Sorry, couldn't watch video. The Zen atty pro, ruined this style atty for me forever! Spent well over $250 for two leaking contraptions! That were used once.then placed in my sell bucket, to continue to leak, years later! Product left an awful taste in my mouth, wallet, and all over my desk!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Sorry, couldn't watch video. The Zen atty pro, ruined this style atty for me forever! Spent well over $250 for two leaking contraptions! That were used once.then placed in my sell bucket, to continue to leak, years later! Product left an awful taste in my mouth, wallet, and all over my desk!
That really sucks to hear you experience with those atomizers...I've definitely had my trials and tribulations with leaky/sub par atties, so I feel your pain!
But this product, the Kabuki, is nothing like that.
It is the first (at least that I know of) high end tank system for drop-in coils. Imagine the Aspire Nautilus, but made of top shelf stainless steel, with a real Pyrex glass tank, and a much better airflow design...nothing to build, nothing to fiddle with.
Plug in a pre-made coil, set your airflow, fill with juice, and enjoy!
Nothing to build, and with this type of simple style tank system, there's really nothing in the build or airflow to cause leaks, like in a Genny style atty...(or a Subtank/Subtank Mini, *cough*Hear that Kanger?*cough*)...
I'm excited for the P3 version of this tank to come out. I, for one, can't wait to give it a try! I mean, I have been, and will always be a Kayfun 3.1 & Lite user, but I really like having a drop-in BVC/BDC tank as a backup to all my backups...or for a quick and easy grab-n-go set up!
This isn't the best video of this product, but I'd recommend giving this particular atty some research!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread